MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

On Thursday, I installed version 20.3.19 on xiomi mi 9, battery usage during sleep was 1%. On Friday, I downloaded the latest update (20.3.26) and wanted to install it. Unfortunately, I removed everything from the phone, so I installed the latest version (20.3.26) clean. In the latest version (20.3.26), SOT was at 6h, but during sleep, battery consumption was 10%. Today, I cleared cashe / dalvrik, any suggestions? I put screenshots. I am new to installing xiaomi.eu rom, I did everything according to the instructions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-42-19-553_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-42-19-553_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-40-32-380_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-40-32-380_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 247
  • Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-40-06-210_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-40-06-210_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-40-00-214_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-28-11-40-00-214_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 250
Can the wrong display resolution in "build.prop" of Mi 8 be fixed? As I don't want root, it's hard to fix by myself.
agreed, hope can fixed this problem @Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
What wrong display resolution?...

When we go can you update system app, like Miui's launcher ???
You can't tinker with system apps on our ROMs. This is for your own safety.

MIUIMix makes use of (is based on) xiaomi.eu, so chances are that pyxis owners here have the same problem(s) as I do
No they don't. Even if it's "based" (exploited without permission) on our ROMs, it doesn't make it the same as our ROMs. We hold knowledge regarding building and repacking that others don't. Don't throw random assumptions.

again, I am not coming from a different ROM family, I always was on MIUIMix and updated to the latest MIUIMix
What he meant is that you're using a ROM that is not Xiaomi.eu. I'm actually baffled as to why you came on the Xiaomi.eu ROM release 20.3.26's thread to get help with something completely unrelated. It's called spam.

which seemed to be related to "partially encrypted memory"
No, it's not. Again, don't throw random assumptions, you're clearly not informed on how it works.

deleted all files/folders in /data/system/package_cache
That's exactly the solution. And if your MIUIMix buddies knew how to build a ROM properly, you wouldn't have to do this step manually.

UPDATE:
Finally solved this by doing a clean install.
However, now whenever I reboot to recovery, TWRP asks for a password.
If I press cancel, I basically can’t flash etc. and /system shows 0MB

How should I fix this? How am I supposed to install updates in the future? I don’t want to format data again and install everything from scratch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
bf3f4497d8bd8b97edc9245215ecd1a9.jpg

a47fc57077eb8011c330e82aa877b3a0.jpg

You can do this, after downloading the update, you go to the file manager and copy the internal memory the two files (zip and md5) to a folder on the microsd card!
This way, you choose the sdcard with the TWRP and the filers already appear to update you.

Do not install any ROM with Android to Mi Note 10.

It does not matter what ROM number or TWRP version/developer. With Android 10 it stocks at "CC" logo any time.

As others have mentioned for some devices, individual app dark mode settings are forgotten on reboot on MI 9t DaVinci. Super excited for this to get ironed out, software runs beautifully otherwise.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

What else? IOS? ;-)

Are you trying to be funny? You are rather ridiculus...

I have been using MIUI Polska since 2013. This is the second time the ROM stuck in logo. That is why the based Android 10 ROMs for Mi Note 10 are not properly prepared.

And you are member of Xiaomi/MIUI society since 2018 as I can see. So go, check if you are not at the kitchen...

Last edited:
Are you trying to be funny? You are rather ridiculus...

I have been using MIUI Polska since 2013. This is the second time the ROM stock in logo. That is why the based Android 10 ROMs for Mi Note 10 are not properly prepared.

And you are member of Xiaomi/MIUI society since 2018 as I can see. So go, check if you are not at the kitchen...

Read your post again. Perhaps you'll get it.... :-D :-D :-D

Can anyone help me? I described my problem a few posts above

Honestly I don't see your problem. You are having a poor signal!
Youtube is eating battery - but overnight?
Sometimes a simple restart solves the problem. Not easy to see from a distance.
Are you rootet? Try Better Battery Stats...

Honestly I don't see your problem. You are having a poor signal!
Youtube is eating battery - but overnight?
Sometimes a simple restart solves the problem. Not easy to see from a distance.
Are you rootet? Try Better Battery Stats...

I was restarting my phone. Im not rooted, just unlocked bootloader.
Even when I watch youtube 20 min, it is at the top of the list, just like chrome, netflix. I will wait one more night, if it doesn't improve what to do then?

I was restarting my phone. Im not rooted, just unlocked bootloader.
Even when I watch youtube 20 min, it is at the top of the list, just like chrome, netflix. I will wait one more night, if it doesn't improve what to do then?
Based on what you posted - no further idea....

As others have mentioned for some devices, individual app dark mode settings are forgotten on reboot on MI 9t DaVinci. Super excited for this to get ironed out, software runs beautifully otherwise.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
Same on MI8.
Another thing it's the Quick Ball in dark mode turns very difficult to see it.

Reactions: Roberto Filho
Bug noto da varie versioni. Disattiva Goggle voice match
Ciao Hello thanks for the answer, yes I knew this, and I proceeded to disable it.In this way I recovered the microphone in phone calls, but not in applications WhatsApp does not go the microphone in video call voice message and so in all the apps that use microphone, even goghle keyboard for example does not work microphone.Sorry for my English

Hi,
I have a problem with my RN7.
When I switch to MUTE mode, the vibrator does not work when I receive a call on whatapp, facebook or telegram, however it vibrates during a normal call. I have checked the notification parameters and the vibrator activated
Thanks

I invented to install this beta version (clean install) on my k20 pro which had the latest stable version 11.0.7 installed, it was perfect and I decided to invent fashion. Great s**t.
After installing the beta via twrp 3.3.1.0 the system does not start anymore, stays in the infinite loop entering twrp without pressing any button, I decided to reinstall stable 11.0.7 and now after installed, the device is completely buggy, whatsapp does not restores the backup, the icons are not on the second screen, the apps update stops on 13/17 and DOES NOT continue.
It was the s**t of the year.
As the saying goes, "in a winning team, don't move"

I invented to install this beta version (clean install) on my k20 pro which had the latest stable version 11.0.7 installed, it was perfect and I decided to invent fashion. Great s**t.
After installing the beta via twrp 3.3.1.0 the system does not start anymore, stays in the infinite loop entering twrp without pressing any button, I decided to reinstall stable 11.0.7 and now after installed, the device is completely buggy, whatsapp does not restores the backup, the icons are not on the second screen, the apps update stops on 13/17 and DOES NOT continue.
It was the s**t of the year.
As the saying goes, "in a winning team, don't move"
Sounds like you didn't format data,were you type yes to confirm,not wipe data, FORMAT DATA

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.