MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you ever seen other brands doing this ? they makes 11.2 and then they stop just because lol wtf just imagine if it was Apple doing this, everybody would be mad at them but it's Xiaomi so no sense make sense finally
Come on, buddy...Just do some research on Xiaomi.EU.
Version 11.0.xx is meant to be the stable ROM.
11.1 or 2.xx is meant to be the developer or beta ROM.
So there won't be any stable 11.2.xx ROM!
Maybe there will be another stable 11.0.xx in the future.
Do you get it now?

Reactions: nikakvo
I don't know if it's been already reported, but I miss a lot of icons in the "notification center".
There is no next page or something like that...
Did a clean install of the latest dev ROM 20.3.26 with 'Format data'.
What is this issue?
Mi 10 Pro
Screenshot_2020-03-30-01-23-42-006_com.miui.home[1].jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been already reported, but I miss a lot of icons in the "notification center".
There is no next page or something like that...
Did a clean install of the latest dev ROM 20.3.26 with 'Format data'.
What is this issue?
Mi 10 Pro
View attachment 28941

Hi....

do you have switched on the
  • Lite-Modus
  • any Powersavings
  • Quick Settings Layout
  • special themes

Last edited:
I just get bootloops when attempting to downgrade even with wipe and clean flash. Any idea why? Thanks.

I have a Mi9 as well, downgrade / upgrade is possible, no bootloops with clean install -> format data -> yes

Please write in detail what you did (how did you install TWRP, which version, Format data, wipe data ....)
And take a look into the recovery.log (TWRP-Advanced-Copy Log) and logcat

Sure. Terminal/ADB shell:
Code:
setprop debug.hwui.force_dark false
It will revert back to true upon reboot though. Maybe putting it to build.prop can make it permanent.

I also have a problem with black status bar in launcher with dark wallpaper, it thinks color #33383D is a light one :facepalm:
It's beta, I get it, only it was working perfectly in stable ROM months ago...
Great! Is that possible to run this from phone via terminal emulator or anything? - I am already rooted.
Could you please make a line if we can add to build.prop as of now cause dark mode is really nice and restarting phone becomes bad gui for so many apps.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just noticed a strange issue. When stock MIUI alarm goes off, the screen will randomly fail to turn on. Alarm sound will play and the screen will actually register touch input like swipe up to dismiss the alarm or a tap in upper middle section of the screen to snooze it.

Tried to replicate it , the screen fails in like four times out of ten. The attached logcat starts at 9:40, when the alarm went off.

Anyone else?

Attachments

• alarm_logcat2.txt
    114.2 KB · Views: 343
Great! Is that possible to run this from phone via terminal emulator or anything? - I am already rooted.
Could you please make a line if we can add to build.prop as of now cause dark mode is really nice and restarting phone becomes bad gui for so many apps.
That's why I wrote "Terminal". Run su before the command.
In build.prop:
Code:
debug.hwui.force_dark=false

Mi8se
How to fix saftynet
I can't use McDonald app anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-30-20-02-06-909_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-30-20-02-06-909_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 240
You can tell me what commands to give? She gives me Error
Terminal emulator:

Buildprop:
debug.hwui.force_dark=false

Terminal emulator is working but it's not working if I create that line in build.prop

Terminal emulator is working but it's not working if I create that line in build.prop
build.prop won't work, turns out thoughtful devs enable it forcefully on system start.
You can disable it "permanently" like this:
Code:
settings put system smart_dark_enable 0
But as soon as you open Dark mode page in Settings it will reset smart_dark_enable to 1 and debug.hwui.force_dark will be reset to true on next boot.
BTW, setting smart_dark_enable to 0 fixes black status bar bug for me after reboot :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mxxxt and Nannu
build.prop won't work, turns out thoughtful devs enable it forcefully on system start.
You can disable it "permanently" like this:
Code:
settings put system smart_dark_enable 0
But as soon as you open Dark mode page in Settings it will reset smart_dark_enable to 1 and debug.hwui.force_dark will be reset to true on next boot.
BTW, setting smart_dark_enable to 0 fixes black status bar bug for me after reboot :)
Thanks man you are genius.
It worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.