Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the last update we need a v2 build
The dark mode is buggy
The notification icons when unlock appears after some seconds
The phones is slow,i have the max3 and the note 7 both the same
It's beta build, we're guinea pigs, everything shouldn't be okay here, if it were, it would be stable.

Sent from MI 9, Cepheus

Installed today, with dark mode the status bar turns black when I use some apps (lime chrome) and is invisible. Can I force the status bar on white permanently? Xiaomi Mi 9T

A solution has been given, page 14, by @Mikanoshi (Thanks to him):

INFO: This will disable "Global Dark Mode" feature.

Require "root" access:

1) Install "Termux" app, on Google Play, and open it
2) Type: su
3) Type: settings put system smart_dark_enable 0
4) Type exit and exit again to cleanly close Termux
5) Reboot your phone. Done!

EDIT: Created TWRP zip package to flash if you don't have root => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.2.zip

Warning: If you go in "Dark Mode" settings, you will need to set "settings put system smart_dark_enable 0" or flash TWRP zip package again. ;)

Last edited:
After updating to 20.3.26 my Mi Max 3 is much slower.
Anyone with this problem?
Is it possible to go back to xiaomi.eu latest version with android 9, so i can use G.CAM again.
Its a pity we cant use G.CAM with android 10, cant understand why, but its a pity.

Reactions: Androidgye
After updating to 20.3.26 my Mi Max 3 is much slower.
Anyone with this problem?
Is it possible to go back to xiaomi.eu latest version with android 9, so i can use G.CAM again.
Its a pity we cant use G.CAM with android 10, cant understand why, but its a pity.
20.3.26 fixed the issues with 3rd party camera apps. Install Google photos separately if it still doesn't preview properly. As for slowness.. Wiped cache in twrp?

20.3.26 fixed the issues with 3rd party camera apps. Install Google photos separately if it still doesn't preview properly. As for slowness.. Wiped cache in twrp?
Thanks for your reply. Im going to try wipe cache now.
About the camera, G.cam still not working, just tried some versions now. I think it only works on android 9.

A solution has been given, page 14, by @Mikanoshi (Thanks to him):

It requires "root" access:

1) Install "Termux" app, on Google Play, and open it
2) Type: su
3) Type: settings put system smart_dark_enable 0
4) Done! You can type exit and exit again to cleanly close Termux

Warning: If you go in "Dark Mode" settings, you will need to set "settings put system smart_dark_enable 0" again. ;)

:)
I haven't root

Today it works fine
M1By3b6.jpg

Redmi Note 7 Pro still overheathing and draining battery too fast with this rom. Problem not present in stable version.
Overheating doing what, exactly?

Mine stays cool and battery life is as good as ever. Maybe it is some errant app that you have installed, eg. Facebook!

IN TURKEY, THERE IS NO SIGNAL EVEN WE FLASH NEW AND OLD MODEM FILES! PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM! WE CANNOT USE OUR MI 8 SE PHONES!

hello i neeed help. ive formated data and install this rom and after boot mi 9 lite stucked in cc logo. ive noticed in twrp after installed a message error in mount /data. any sugestions how to solve this pleas. tks

Great update, but launcher crash when using split screen function
Device: mi 8 explorer edition

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 8 Explorer Edition 發送

any fix for dark mode status bar and app not remembering after restart?
There is also a bug in cloned apps that are dark by default and cant be selected in the list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.