Status
Not open for further replies.
A solution has been given, page 14, by @Mikanoshi (Thanks to him):

It requires "root" access:

1) Install "Termux" app, on Google Play, and open it
2) Type: su
3) Type: settings put system smart_dark_enable 0
4) Done! You can type exit and exit again to cleanly close Termux

Warning: If you go in "Dark Mode" settings, you will need to set "settings put system smart_dark_enable 0" again. ;)

EDIT: Created TWRP zip package to flash if you don't have root => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Status_Bar_Fix_v1.0.zip

:)
Thank u it fixed all the dark mode problems not just status bar

guys i have a big problem with mi redmi airdots. now when i link it to my mi9 via bluetooth, the volume is so low...i can't hear nothing. anyone have the same issue or know how to fix it? tx in advance

Hello guys. Thanks for your works.
Today i tried to pair my app easy bbq with the bbq thermometer and no work. Mi mix 2s. With the old firmware doesn't have this problem. Someone know something about this problem? Thanks again.

I get around 3 hours screen on time with this version compared to 5-6 with 9.10.31. Other than that huge issue it's flawless.

i am using mi9t. on this rom, when i restart the phone, dark mod individual app setteings are changing from disabled to enabled.

also when a notification comes i click on it and it does not open the notification.

i do not adviced davinci users to update this weekly rom.
a22e793e5c8f3ecbf9e98136cfffc509.jpg

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

not working, status bar on chrome still not visible and wallpaper still in dark when using light wallpaper. iam using mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
New version => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.2.zip
If not working: Flash it again and use "Copy Log" button in "Advanced" menu, and send me content of "recovery.log" file - in root of your phone's storage - via MP.

Last edited:
Good evening, just saw there is a new update. But unfortunately I can't find a changelog.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-01-17-53-22-802_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-01-17-53-22-802_com.android.chrome.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 369
Good evening, just saw there is a new update. But unfortunately I can't find a changelog.
Hello,
You are on xiaomi.eu forum, I don't know where you took your screenshot but it's certainly NOT xiaomi.eu website...
Ask your question to the right place...

Other bug: if I use for many hours the hotspot, phone can't reach to use the sim slot for calls. I explain: if I use for 3 hours the sim slot 1 with hotspot, I can't make and receive calls with sim 1; but if I switch that sim to slot 2, all turns normally. Same if I use another sim of another operator

it solve the restart individual app bug?
On my Mi 9T, the fix disables "Global Dark Mode" feature (and fix the status bar color), so the new "Individual app" feature is not used. :)
And you must NOT go in "Dark Mode" settings menu if you want to keep the fix or you will need to apply it again. ;)

EDIT: I don't know if scheduling "Dark Mode" before applying fix will keep it...

Hello,I think I'm having issues in this latest update on my cc9e.
Whenever I place a call on phone, messenger or anything, my screen goes completely dark and nothing works untill the call is disconnected.
I think the proximity isn't working.
Is this a miui problem?

And I'm getting this message randomly...
At first i thought that may be dust is covering up my proximity sensor. So, I've cleaned my phone. But still the problem persists.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-02-03-07-58-586_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-03-07-58-586_lockscreen.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 250
Proximity data when proximity is not blocked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-02-03-13-48-041_com.factory.mmigroup.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-03-13-48-041_com.factory.mmigroup.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 241
Proximity data when the proximity sensor is blocked...
Experts plz help.
I think I've had this problem on the previous update too...
But now it's serious.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-02-03-14-05-893_com.factory.mmigroup.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-02-03-14-05-893_com.factory.mmigroup.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 240
And I'm getting this message randomly...
At first i thought that may be dust is covering up my proximity sensor. So, I've cleaned my phone. But still the problem persists.
Generally, if proximity sensor is not working you will always have your screen display "ON" during calls, not "OFF"...
On XDA, someone says you can calibrate it:
Go to Settings - About phone and tap 5 times on Kernel tab. You will get into test menu. There you can to test and calibrate proximity sensor.
If you don't see a slider to configure the sensibility, I don't know what you can do. :(

Generally, if proximity sensor is not working you will always have your screen display "ON" during calls, not "OFF"...
On XDA, someone says you can calibrate it:

If you don't see a slider to configure the sensibility, I don't know what you can do. :(
The proximity is working but it's detecting that something is on top or blocking the sensor when there's nothing blocking it.
So it instantly turning the display off when a call is being placed.
i already tried the engineering mode but there's no option to calibrate it.
My question is how did this problem occur?
Was there any bug in the eu updates?
I'll try a clean flash and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.