MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The proximity is working but it's detecting that something is on top or blocking the sensor when there's nothing blocking it.
So it instantly turning the display off when a call is being placed.
i already tried the engineering mode but there's no option to calibrate it.
My question is how did this problem occur?
Was there any bug in the eu updates?
I'll try a clean flash and see what happens.
The calibration settings are in CIT option "3-dots" menu > "Additional tools".
Maybe it's a hardware issue...

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_235134.jpg
    IMG_20200401_235134.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 290
There's no additional menu there :(
Here the proximity sensor only work after restart my mi9se... I started the test (Go to Settings - About phone and tap 5 times on Kernel tab. You will get into test menu. There you can to test and calibrate proximity sensor) and restart the gadget!

hello everyone,

it would be nice if you just search the forum before you ask a question.
so many questions are asked twice. from your own experience, please read the instructions and do it exactly the same way.
if you have questions, describe exactly what you have done.

thank you and a nice greeting

Last edited:
It's Thursday, almost noon (local time) and nobody is asking for update....
Frankly, I'm missing it. Somehow....
Nah, not really. ;-)

Back to topic. If someone feels boring with a dipper, try Twisted Kernel. It's worth a view.
I'm using it since a few days and I like it. My device is a bit smoother and buttery train (!) in standby is almost zero....
But please no moaning or discussion about here. Especially if the Kernel is causing issues that are not rom related. ;-)
You'll find 'em on xda or Telegram.

We are in Android 10 my frend not 9

The kernels for MIUI firmware with 10 android do not yet exist. When xiaomi releases kernel sources from 10 android for free access, there will be kernels for MIUI

Sigh. Believe it or not. Twisted Kernel is based on Android 10 and working AOSP AND MIUI.
Your correct for the most of them. Not for Twisted....

Sigh. Believe it or not. Twisted Kernel is based on Android 10 and working AOSP AND MIUI.
Your correct for the most of them. Not for Twisted....

may be have some gustom kernel for some devices, i have redmi note 7 and unfortunately, not yet gustom kernels for my device :( (MIUI) for gustm roms have a lot of kernels :)

I don't get how my proximity sensor is giving fault detection even after flashing stock rom.
Surely it's not a firmware issue.
May be it got dust on top of it or something...
I am at a loss what to do now...!

may be have some gustom kernel for some devices, i have redmi note 7 and unfortunately, not yet gustom kernels for my device :( (MIUI) for gustm roms have a lot of kernels :)

Well this is what I tried to avoid. A discussion about custom kernels itself. My fault...

I was a tipp. There is at least one custom kernel for Mi 8, Poco F1 and perhaps others.
If you wanna try it - there a places to discuss it.
I'd be happy if it would feed someones needs. But nobody is forced to try it.
Xiaomi.eu is delivering really good optimizations for MIUI devices. I'm really happy with it.
A custom kernel might be a cream topping for some of us.
And just in case - it's easy to switch back.
Have fun guys. Even in pandemic times.... ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
It is excellent. I am testing this version to share the results.
One thing happened in my notification bar. I like to hide the blue GPS icon, and can't figure out how to do it.

does Someone knows?

It is excellent. I am testing this version to share the results.
One thing happened in my notification bar. I like to hide the blue GPS icon, and can't figure out how to do it.

does Someone knows?
To hide the blue GPS icon: Click on it then click on the "wheel" (top-right), then disable "Localisation" option. Done. :)
EDIT: It only disables for the current app using GPS, so you will need to do that for each app.

Reactions: vcdwelt
Status
Not open for further replies.