MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned few pages ago about wifi. Here is the picture. You see that there is wifi connection but no data received/send. And often there is exclamation mark into wifi icon, data switch in second to sim than back. It is very annoying. Did clean flash with full format two versions ago. My PC did okay, and my girlfriend mobile phone connection is stable without any issue, same router and network.

Davinci Mi 9t

It seems that the wifi speed is slowly. It needs its time to laod data in firefox or other apps. ANd i have here a realy fast and stable connection.
Any idea if we need a fix for it or something else?
Thanks in advance!

--> Did you use a special DNS server? Maybe this is the handbrake.

Other question.
Is it possible to implement WPA3 ?

Last edited:
As I mentioned few pages ago about wifi. Here is the picture. You see that there is wifi connection but no data received/send. And often there is exclamation mark into wifi icon, data switch in second to sim than back. It is very annoying. Did clean flash with full format two versions ago. My PC did okay, and my girlfriend mobile phone connection is stable without any issue, same router and network.

Davinci Mi 9t
I'm facing same issue here...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

It's Thursday, almost noon (local time) and nobody is asking for update....
Frankly, I'm missing it. Somehow....
Nah, not really. ;-)

Back to topic. If someone feels boring with a dipper, try Twisted Kernel. It's worth a view.
I'm using it since a few days and I like it. My device is a bit smoother and buttery train (!) in standby is almost zero....
But please no moaning or discussion about here. Especially if the Kernel is causing issues that are not rom related. ;-)
You'll find 'em on xda or Telegram.
what version of twisted kernel do you use?

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done

Hi,
Just downloaded the latest version for Mi 9T Pro (Raphael).
I just flashed it over the stable version (11.0.7) (only wipe cache and dalvik) and it just reboot back to recovery.

How should I update this rom?

Hi,
Just downloaded the latest version for Mi 9T Pro (Raphael).
I just flashed it over the stable version (11.0.7) (only wipe cache and dalvik) and it just reboot back to recovery.

How should I update this rom?
You need to "Format Data" in TWRP if it doesn't boot...

Reactions: tugas2khas
You need to "Format Data" in TWRP if it doesn't boot...
okayyyy.... It's just that the instruction says just flash...
I will to delete the data. (actually i forgot to backup in twrp...but luckily i flashed back 11.0.7 and it come back again... phew).

I have magisk installed but no special module... only to make swiftbackup work. I will try those solution also. thanks.

okayyyy.... It's just that the instruction says just flash...
I will to delete the data. (actually i forgot to backup in twrp...but luckily i flashed back 11.0.7 and it come back again... phew).

I have magisk installed but no special module... only to make swiftbackup work. I will try those solution also. thanks.
If you are still on 11.0.7.0, can you check the "ro.build.version.security_patch=" date in /system/build.prop file (or use "Security Patch" app on Google Play Store).

It seems that the wifi speed is slowly. It needs its time to laod data in firefox or other apps. ANd i have here a realy fast and stable connection.
Any idea if we need a fix for it or something else?
Thanks in advance!

--> Did you use a special DNS server? Maybe this is the handbrake.

Other question.
Is it possible to implement WPA3 ?
I'm facing same issue here...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I am not sure what is happening. I don't have a chance to try now with other routers cause we are all under isolation here in the country with restricted movement. As I said issue been present since Pie with EEA stable, but very rarely. And after MIUI 11 and Android 10, the situation becomes even worse, and when I got only 4h SOT on official one, I decided to stick with xiaomi.eu, as I been in the past with devices.

I suppose you saw VPN here at the status bar. Yes, am actively using AdGuard as my primary adblocker. But this is not the cause, as I already tested it.

It is happening with all apps, not my browser. I often miss my notifications and messages when my phone is on WIFI, cause mostly time connection is lost, just after I turn data on the messages and notifications show up. This is 100% unusable WIFI on the phone. I seriously considering to make a backup and try with LOS, cons with bad FP, at least until MIUI solves this issue, or I find out that the device is a fault.

UP: sorry guys if my post was followed with a negative tone, I assure you it is not :)

davinci 9T

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Does anyone know how I can display the battery percentage without the icon???
03Lv6ZA.jpg
Use customiuizer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-07-09-47-17-513_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-07-09-47-17-513_com.miui.home.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 316
How does ue firmware show itself in terms of privacy? in Russia and probably all over the world now there is total surveillance

why i cant click this Finish Setting Up Your Device in Settings under search settings....

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_185558.jpg
    IMG_20200407_185558.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 224
If you are still on 11.0.7.0, can you check the "ro.build.version.security_patch=" date in /system/build.prop file (or use "Security Patch" app on Google Play Store).
ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-02-01

Okay, what I tried so far:
1. Uninstall magisk using magisk manager, rebooted.
2. Goes to twrp, do full backup but failed: TWRP createTarFork() error 255 when backing up data.

What I want to try: full twrp backup with magisk installed. I think something happened while I uninstalled magisk.

So I stopping myself from wipe all to install the latest Rom.

Need to do some more reading..

OOh... When twrp ask for password to decrypt, I simply cancel.. Yet I can view all the files....
I'm sure before this is just a garbage name..

Does anyone know how I can display the battery percentage without the icon???
03Lv6ZA.jpg
1. Root with Magisk
2. Within Magisk nstall magisk-riru-core-v19.7 module ->reboot (Google for it manually)
3. In Magisk nstall EdXposed-SandHook-v0.4.6.1.4510.-release module ->reboot (Google for it manually)
4. Install EdXposedManager-4.5.4-45401.apk enter the app menu and reboot from upper right menu to grant superuser permission (Google for it manually)
5. Install GravityBoxP-v9.1.x.apk (Google for it manually)
6. Open Xposed app and enable module GravityBox ->reboot
7. Open GravityBox app and find options for modification. Under Status bar tweaks you'll find option for battery

Reactions: SrJore and black
BTW, exellent dev ROM (20.3.26)! Except individual app dark mode bug, nothing else to report for now. Not problem even with Magisk and GPay works perfect (important to not mess up with Magisk hide system apps)!
Mi9SE

Last edited:
I have this bug on 20.3.26 on Lavender, I don't have all the icons of quick settings, how can I fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-07-17-27-34-804_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-07-17-27-34-804_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 449
Status
Not open for further replies.