MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Rom for battery life on Mid lite. Running without any troubles and bugs on the third day with 24% battery left.
Thank You

Reactions: sHAKaJaada
BTW, exellent dev ROM (20.3.26)! Except individual app dark mode bug, nothing else to report for now. Not problem even with Magisk and GPay works perfect (important to not mess up with Magisk hide system apps)!
Mi9SE
So, we should not hide any system apps with magisk for functionality of gpay?

I'm asking because of problems with gpay, especially with PayPal. Card added, but can't pay with it. Other cards like VISA - no problems.

I have installed "gpay sqlite fix" from 73sydney
And also done this script

PS: same device Mi9Se

What's the news guys? Is there MIUI 12 first beta release this Friday?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lptmiguel
hi, thx for this update

i found something about the lavender mic bug :
- if i call someone normally --> they don't hear me
- if i call someone with desactivating ok google -> it works
- if someone call me -> IT WORKS
- if i call someone with bluetooth headphones -> IT WORKS
- if i call someone with wired headphones --> IT WORKS

Confirm this bug on my lavender... really noisy!!! :(

So, we should not hide any system apps with magisk for functionality of gpay?

I'm asking because of problems with gpay, especially with PayPal. Card added, but can't pay with it. Other cards like VISA - no problems.

I have installed "gpay sqlite fix" from 73sydney
And also done this script

PS: same device Mi9Se
Latest Magisk 20.3 and 20.4 do it by self what need to be hidden, in my case one of Google Play Services (com.google.com.android.gms.unstable) is hidden in automode by Magisk after root/reboot and when i tested before, allways get broken SafetyNet pass if messed up with system apps trying to hide some by myself! Now only to hide manually GPay app and nothing else and i can insert VISA and MastCard without any GPay fix.
You can add the card without rooting sure but i need a root and have just tested GPay with root and it's OK!

. Screenshot_2020-04-08-12-05-10-201_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpgScreenshot_2020-04-08-12-05-26-622_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg

P.S. I do so: first od all flashed official global 11.0.2.0 ROM via fastboot, after that installed twrp and do a clean install, wipe data (when you need to type yes within TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150 recovery), wipe Dalvik,Cache and data, than reboot to recovery, delete system but don't reboot. Install this dev ROM and boot the system. On second boot root with Magisk already included into recovery 3.3.2B by wzsx150, eventually update Magisk to the latest v20.4, than install GPay, hide ONLY GPay in MagiskHide, and put your cards into GPay. For me works contactless payment without issue for now...

P.P.S.
Q'uoted
PayPal and MasterCard have a big issues recently because both of them are "under the storm".

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_2020-04-08-12-15-35-285_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2020-04-08-12-15-35-285_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel_LI.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Reactions: nJoy-Android
Hi,

I have the same issues as (I believe) the one reported above. That is screen flickering while unlocking and one every 3 or 4 times, the icons don't show up on home screen after unlock. I have to lock it and unlock it again to see the icons showing on the screen. This is launcher related as it does not happen with other launchers.
Can I help by providing any debug logs? How do I do that?

BTW, my device is a brand new and unlocked Mi 9 SE.

Best regards and, oh yeah, thank you for your continuous efforts to provide better Xiaomi ROMs,

Blue.

Hi,

I have the same issues as (I believe) the one reported above. That is screen flickering while unlocking and one every 3 or 4 times, the icons don't show up on home screen after unlock. I have to lock it and unlock it again to see the icons showing on the screen. This is launcher related as it does not happen with other launchers.

Best regards and, oh yeah, thank you for your continuous efforts to provide better Xiaomi ROMs,

Blue.

Screen flickering here on my Mi9TPro too

Hi,

Blue.

Did you do a clean install ? i did it and I dont have any issues / lags ....

Screen flickering here on my Mi9TPro too
No screen flickering on Mi 9T Pro after clean install of 2.3.27. I have 86 app frozen but I don't know if that can affect the screen. I also have disabled all animations (in Accessibility Remove animations) and in Developer options (all 3 animation off). That phone appears even faster like this.

No screen flickering on Mi 9T Pro after clean install of 2.3.27. I have 86 app frozen but I don't know if that can affect the screen. I also have disabled all animations (in Accessibility Remove animations) and in Developer options (all 3 animation off). That phone appears even faster like this.
Do you have dark mode active?

I think if AOD is off it can help stop any screen flickering

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Animations are problem. You solved problem by disabling animations.

Animations are problem. You solved problem by disabling animations.
Yes (animations are a problem) but I did not solve anything because I tend to always reduce / disable animations to not waste battery and time on something that I consider useless at best and an annoyance at worst. When I want animations, I launch Milkdrop on my PC.

Reactions: dalimit
Before on Xiaomi.eu Beta Q, I had the option of Boot Sounds (Bootanimation) inside Theme Manager.
Now that in this latest update 2020.3.26 I have no more. What could have happened?
How do I put Startup Sounds on my Redmi Note 7?

Reactions: satfreak77
Fantastic the work of this Forum with its Administrators and Developers. I really like the evolutions and the resources made available in the betas of Xiaomi.eu. I have my Redmi Note 7 very fluid and showing good battery consumption in Miui 11.2 in this latest update 20.3.26. I still miss the full image feature when making calls. I am hoping that we have news and who knows if possible, the Final Instavel version of Android 11 Q, for my Redmi Note 7 with Android 11. I am a passionate fan of Miui.

Use customiuizer.[/QUOTE]Does it need root?

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is there an alternate kernel for miui with android 10? Since I switched to android 10 it's not the same without an alternative kernel.

Status
Not open for further replies.