MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aod drain my battery fast, about 10% all night. Also I have selected battery saving.
Last night turn aod off and I had no drain battery. Only 2%.

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite via Tapatalk

Reactions: lazarvd
Hello there !
Since that last update 20.3.26 on my mi 8 explorer edition, sim cards in both slots has stopped working.
Does anyone have the same issue ?

Since i started with a version 11beta here that's all that i have flashed manually. So i was wondering when the miui12 comes is that going to be just updateable ota from this latest version of beta or do i need to do it manually when it comes?
No, since it's going to be new Android version.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

No, since it's going to be new Android version.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Maybe Wrong, maybe right.
Update fromAndroid 9 to 10 was no problem, also from Miui 10 to 11 was possible without formating anything.

We will see, when it is released. In general it is never bad to do a clean install on version changes (no matter Android or Miui Version), but not always necessary.

I did wipe Google Play Services, Google Play Store and Google Services Framework and reboot, still same...
This has helped me in the past, combined with the app data wipes, it usually ends up being certified again.

It's never necessary, Xiaomi won't force you to format your device to update from any lower version to any higher version.
You are only required to format if you change ROMs on an encrypted device, because ROM from another devs might not understand the current encryption.
I'm on xiaomi.eu since the beginning and was dirty flashing Android 8.1 -> 9 -> 10, MIUI 10 -> 11, stable <-> beta.
The only bugs I encountered are wrong sqlite versions when flashing stable ROM based on lower version on top of beta ROM, but this can be manually fixed by editing sqlite databases.

Reactions: Mario1944
Hi, I just registered to say THANK YOU. I installed this rom a few days ago, and it is working flawlessly. the only pseudo bug I found was with the status bar getting to dark in dark mode, but as someone else said above, it is easily fixed by hiding notch and showing it again. Beautiful rom, works super fluidly (i activated 4x MSAA and disable HW in developers for this), and battery life seems to be almost on par with stock. Great rom, thanks for all the work <3.

Reactions: juolen
Since i started with a version 11beta here that's all that i have flashed manually. So i was wondering when the miui12 comes is that going to be just updateable ota from this latest version of beta or do i need to do it manually when it comes?
Do the usual dirty flashing when it comes.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This is really a bad news for me.
I'm using MIUI rom from 2013, until October 2018 they were ported rom to other device, then i bought a RN5 and today this news: support ends in less than 2 years.
I'm very disappointed.
I think that's only for Beta/Weekly ROMs, Stable ROMs still be released until EOL for Stable branch. ;)

Reactions: vcdwelt and ilmira
I got a huge problem after a mistiake by me. Mi9 Cepheus, TWRP is still there
I flashed the final over the beta...my fault. System failed,....

Wiped everything. Installed this version. If i start the system i takes a long time. Than i need to "activate" my device, But it is not possible because the "Enable Wlan" switch goes back to off, automaticly. I cant active the system again. Im stuck and i dont now what to do

Last edited:
Great ROM as always! I've just gotten the Note 10 and was wondering why the boot animation shows CC and the device model is CC9 Pro? On the official Global it displayed Mi Note 10... something that can be fixed?

Do the usual dirty flashing when it comes.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Sure but i was just wondering if there is a dev here who could tell if it's going to be the next update on the ota pipeline from this last version of miui11 we currently have or do we need to transfer it manually via pc.

hello i changed mi xiaomi mi 9 se to a mi note 10. unlocked the bootloader moved to the eu rom but now my phone said after trying to set fingerprint "couldn't add fingerprint try again later" somebody can help me? BR!

Hi,
I just installed this ROM with TWRP on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro, but the Wi - Fi doesn´t works, it doesn´t turns on. Please could help me to solve this problem? Please Response as soon as you can.

hello i changed mi xiaomi mi 9 se to a mi note 10. unlocked the bootloader moved to the eu rom but now my phone said after trying to set fingerprint "couldn't add fingerprint try again later" somebody can help me? BR!

The root cause can be very different, try this options:
  • Do you have enabled developer options - dont save activities ? -> disable it
  • TWRP -> Advanced -> File Manager (system partition should not be read_only)
    • browse to /data/system
    • delete all "locksettings.*" files
    • delete files with extension ".key"
    • browse to /data/system/users/0
    • delete the file "settings_fingerprint.xml"
    • Reboot and setup your lock screen password and fingerprint again
  • install xiaomi version from 20.1.15 and try it again

Last edited:
Hi,
I just installed this ROM with TWRP on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro, but the Wi - Fi doesn´t works, it doesn´t turns on. Please could help me to solve this problem? Please Response as soon as you can.

Hi... did you do a clean install or only updated the rom version ?

I made a Clean Install, before I had de Stock Miui ROM. Im checking my phone and I just seem that I dont have a MAC adress neither an IP adress on the Wi-Fi configurations, do you know what I have to do?

I made a Clean Install, before I had de Stock Miui ROM. Im checking my phone and I just seem that I dont have a MAC adress neither an IP adress on the Wi-Fi configurations, do you know what I have to do?

the root cause can be very different .... some hints
  • do you have installed magisk - sometimes wifi will not work, depends on version
  • did you try 2,4 and 5ghz
  • settings - connection & sharing - Reset WLAN, mobile networks, and Bluetooth
  • settings - manage apps - search for system launcher - clear data / cache
  • try an older version from xiaomi-rom
Be careful if you want to flash the "persist.img" make a backup before !!! -> Post #753

Last edited:
Hi All, Anyone else with a bug related with the dark mode? If I change an individual application after reboot the system, the app wiil change again to the dark mode.

Any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.