MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its showing no service i did install modem for turkey but still no service anyone help >?
This issue is unfortunately related to your country and has no solution available here.
Local Turkish forum are supposed to know more about how to deal with that.
Sorry

Hi, I have Mi Max 3 and currently on the latest version (20.3.6.26) but I'm having issue with the camera while using facebook app and messenger, facebook and messenger were unable to access/use the camera. Is there any fix for this bug/issue? Or rather is it safe for me to downgrade to lower version (20.3.5 or lower latest Android 9), will it trigger the ARB? I don't quite remember well but I think I have tried it before from (9.11.14) down to (9.10.31) but just to be sure I want to get your insights also. Thanks.

K20 pro:
I ran into a new bug (at least for me). So when i'm talking on the phone and someone calls during the call the one i'm talking with can't hear me anymore. Anyone have a solution for this or should i just wait for miui12 and hope this is fixed with that?

Yay! Just saw this in MIUI 12 telegram group.
3847a40369862a396f6a3b4c8bf94f6b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hello. Does anyone have issues with lock screen in full screen games? When I playing a full screen game lock screen always kick in. Is there any solution for this?

Hi, did the update on MI9SE , but my TWRP (3.3.0.1-1018) cant uncrypt my SD anymore. It does not ask for patern at start. I try to find a new one but there are no more TWRP grus for MI9SE in the both download section.
Someone have a new TWRP for MI9SE?
Have other poeple get this bug?
thank you for your help

Hi, did the update on MI9SE , but my TWRP (3.3.0.1-1018) cant uncrypt my SD anymore. It does not ask for patern at start. I try to find a new one but there are no more TWRP grus for MI9SE in the both download section.
Someone have a new TWRP for MI9SE?
Have other poeple get this bug?
thank you for your help
Try this TWRP

Reactions: umiboozu
Anyone has an issue with the sound while calling? Redmi Note 8
After a day of use the sound from mic and speaker just stopped.
I needed to restart to work again.

Hi
Is there any way to pass cts and basicintegrity with magisk 20.4 + miui rom last reales after last Google's update?

Is there a redmi note 8 version? If yes, then which one is it?
Thanks in advance!

here we go ...

as example:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_20.3.26_v11-9.zip

Reactions: PvtKlemmer
Status
Not open for further replies.