MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Samsung TV that I was able to cast my Mi note 10 to it in Global Rom, after putting the Beta rom, I can't cast it any longer. Does anyone here knows why? Is it a bug in the rom?

The Wi-Fi in Redmi Note 7 (Lavender) connects to the network and disconnects, until the icon disappears and reappears, I am tired of that relaxation and it is in a matter of seconds that problem appears and it does it for a while, I have Magisk 20.4 installed

The Wi-Fi in Redmi Note 7 (Lavender) connects to the network and disconnects, until the icon disappears and reappears, I am tired of that relaxation and it is in a matter of seconds that problem appears and it does it for a while, I have Magisk 20.4 installed

Hi... reinstall the same xiaomi.eu ROM version again over your existing ROM version

Last edited:
Sorry my bad English is that I use a translator, I speak Spanish.

I flashed Stock ROM and blocked the bootloader and not even recovered Widevine L1 and said that the My Flash program does not flash the Persist.img partition is not in your flashing script

Hi .. try this
  • download the full image for your phone from this URL: https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/
  • unzipp it and search for this file "persist.img"
  • install the image
    • install with TWRP: mount "persist" as not read only and install the image
    • install with MiFlash
    • install with adb: "fastboot flash persist persist.img"
Regards Kater

Hi .. try this
  • download the full image for your phone from this URL: https://mirom.ezbox.idv.tw/en/phone/
  • unzipp it and search for this file "persist.img"
  • install the image
    • install with TWRP: mount "persist" as not read only and install the image
    • install with MiFlash
    • install with adb: "fastboot flash persist persist.img"
Regards Kater
I imagine that with a complete image you mean the Fastboot rom and that it is the same one that is on the Xiaomi page.

From this link: https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?device=1700360

Thank you very much for the help

Not the complete image…. You need only the persist.img… but I think it will not help, try it and tell us if it was successful
It was a total failure, download the full rom as you told me and flashing Persist.img and I did the 3 steps you gave me.

1-Flashing Persist.img by recovery that was successful
2- Flashing Persist.img by My Flash modifying the files like the video and failure, it gave me an error
3- by ADB and I get an error

Below I will leave images of how the process was and I am returning to Stock to see if the Wifi with bootloader blocking is also solved.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-24-23-32-03.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-24-23-32-03.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 377
  • Screenshot_2020-04-24-23-32-22.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-24-23-32-22.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 401
  • Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 325
  • Screenshot_2020-04-25-00-32-29-183_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-25-00-32-29-183_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 256
It was a total failure, download the full rom as you told me and flashing Persist.img and I did the 3 steps you gave me.

1-Flashing Persist.img by recovery that was successful
2- Flashing Persist.img by My Flash modifying the files like the video and failure, it gave me an error
3- by ADB and I get an error

Below I will leave images of how the process was and I am returning to Stock to see if the Wifi with bootloader blocking is also solved.

Only one option.. I dont know what to say… flashing persist. Img is not good… how often we can tell it?

Only one option.. I dont know what to say… flashing persist. Img is not good… how often we can tell it?
I thought it was the 3 options but it does not matter anymore, I am in Stock and I did not recover the Widevine L1, I am in L3 but the Wifi that was disconnected and connected in this last beta of the EU, was already solved in Stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-25-01-04-07-092_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-25-01-04-07-092_com.android.settings.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 267
  • Screenshot_2020-04-25-01-04-16-692_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-25-01-04-16-692_com.android.settings.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_2020-04-25-01-08-48-423_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-25-01-08-48-423_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 231
I thought it was the 3 options but it does not matter anymore, I am in Stock and I did not recover the Widevine L1, I am in L3 but the Wifi that was disconnected and connected in this last beta of the EU, was already solved in Stock.

Ok… you tried everything and it is no working? I cant understand your message. How we can help you?

On Xiaomi devices: You lose Widevine L1 if you flash ANY image on "persist" partition, even from a backup you made!
Some people say you can get Widevine L1 back if you flash your own persist image/backup (or not?) then rollback to Android 9 and update to Android 10...
Don't know if it really works. ;)

On Xiaomi devices: You lose Widevine L1 if you flash ANY image on "persist" partition, even from a backup you made!
Some people say you can get Widevine L1 back if you flash your own persist image/backup (or not?) then rollback to Android 9 and update to Android 10...
Don't know if it really works. ;)
The problem is that I never made a copy of the original persist that the device brought

But I already solved the Wifi, which was what I wanted, since it disconnected and connected only occasionally in a matter of seconds, I resigned myself to Widevine L1. I tend to settle for L3

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
I have a Samsung TV that I was able to cast my Mi note 10 to it in Global Rom, after putting the Beta rom, I can't cast it any longer. Does anyone here knows why? Is it a bug in the rom?
Try clearing data in cast app on tv and on phone app

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Hello.
I have a problem to install the rom on my MI9 on ADB, this don't charge the rom and on TWRP brick the phone :(

Hi. Yesterday installed 26.3.20 when its boot, no wifi signal and no sound. When i try to actívate wifi switch, automaticaly it deactivate. No video sound, no system sound. Anybody knows why? I have to reflash stable 11.0.8 global

Guys, I'm having a problem with the Running App "Strava". Whenever I try to record an activity, the app crashes and the following error is displayed:

Clipboard01.jpg

Do you guys know any solution to this? I already tried:
1 - Put the battery option (on background settings) to "No restrictions"
2 - Allowed all the permissions (on the App Permissions settings)
3 - Allowed all the permissions (on the Other Permissions settings)

I really don't know what else I can do, and have no place else to go.

Does anybody have the issue of not be able to download files from Dual app? I have granted all permissions to the second app , toggled the switch on and off multiple times. Using mi 8 latest beta

Status
Not open for further replies.