MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed beta updates recovery with stock, so it is not quite simple to revert xiaomi.eu ROM if you don't like beta 12. I will wait xiaomi.eu ROM.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: joy427
Closed beta updates recovery with stock, so it is not quite simple to revert xiaomi.eu ROM if you don't like beta 12. I will wait xiaomi.eu ROM.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

its so easy, its the same procedure...
you need to flash again the xiaomi.eu after formatting and wipping...if you want to go back...

Hello. Im own the Global Mi10. At Friday i can open my Bootloader. Twrp i already found and i will flash on it the Xiaomi eu rom. My question is,that i read it on many sites, that i need the boot image from original rom to flash Magisk on it. It is so, or its enoug flashing Magisk through Twrp like before to have a root?thank you

its so easy, its the same procedure...
you need to flash again the xiaomi.eu after formatting and wipping...if you want to go back...
Did you do it??? revert back yet?, because he's saying miui 12 changes your recovery to stock,it can be done, but not as easy

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Did you do it??? revert back yet?, because he's saying miui 12 changes your recovery to stock,it can be done, but not as easy

Yes, it changes the recovery to stock, you have to flash twrp or similar in fastboot

Nice battery drain on MIUI 12 with a Mi 10. I'm quite impressed.
Layed down the phone at 2 AM with 83% after 7 h I picked it up this morning at 9 AM with 79% of juice left.
And the nice super wallpaper AOD also kicked in at 7 AM.
Now that's an improvement ;) And it's just a beta...

Last edited:

flashing again twrp/custom recovery is also easy...
since they already done it before with their laptop/pc, so it only requires additional 3 steps....whats difficult with that?

Yes, it changes the recovery to stock, you have to flash twrp or similar in fastboot

i didn't try it yet but can we just flash again the twrp after flashing the rom by afterflashing the rom, instead of reboot to system and set-upr just reboot again to recovery then flash twrp zip?

i will try it also later in the evening and will feedback again here....

• Wow
Reactions: Don415
i didn't try it yet but can we just flash again the twrp after flashing the rom by afterflashing the rom, instead of reboot to system and set-upr just reboot again to recovery then flash twrp zip?

i will try it also later in the evening and will feedback again here....
Sorry i don't understand what are you trying to say, flashing any oficial miui rom brings back stock recovery, to go back to xiaomi.eu you need twrp, if you are asking after installing miui 12 you can install twrp inmediently after i think It is correct

Sorry i don't understand what are you trying to say, flashing any oficial miui rom brings back stock recovery, to go back to xiaomi.eu you need twrp, if you are asking after installing miui 12 you can install twrp inmediently after i think It is correct

yes i agree to you that flashing any official rom will brings back to stock recovery....
what i mean is to skip the process of flashing again the twrp using fastboot adb...can we just flash again the twrp after flashing miui12 while we are still at the twrp before rebooting to system? do you think twrp will stick?

yes i agree to you that flashing any official rom will brings back to stock recovery....
what i mean is to skip the process of flashing again the twrp using fastboot adb...can we just flash again the twrp after flashing miui12 while we are still at the twrp before rebooting to system? do you think twrp will stick?
Oooh i see, i don't know to be honest you can try nd let us know ^^but i think that could work

MIUI 12 Public Beta will be released at May 8

1. Redmi Note 8 and Xiaomi CC 9e's beta version will be stopped releasing due to Android 10 update
2. Xiaomi MI 6, Redmi Note 5, Xiaomi MI 6X, Xiaomi MI Note 3 and Xiaomi MI MIX 2 will stop releasing public beta version since June 20, 2020.

Source: https://www.xiaomi.cn/post/19327587

Tapatalk を使用して私の Redmi K30 5G から送信

flashing again twrp/custom recovery is also easy...
since they already done it before with their laptop/pc, so it only requires additional 3 steps....whats difficult with that?
If you flash magisk with rom you can just use twrp app to flash recovery,its a bit easier

Hi
I have a question regarding the Mi Note 10 Pro... is this the tucana board name or is the Xiaomi.eu rom not available for the Mi Note 10 Pro?

Thank you

Reactions: timbook2
You can install a few Google apps through Mi App store, Play Store and Play services is no longer available. So You will need to download those elsewhere. I used an old Play Services 3.0 installer. But you can download a new version from any one of the many Apk websites.

Absolutely, a lot of changes and it is a beautiful build, but time consuming to setup. Its better for most people to wait until the Xiaomi.EU build is released.
Actually it came with Play Services already installed lol. I was honestly surprised. I just downloaded the Play Store through Mi App Store and for now everything seems to be working fine, except that it has a few UI bugs.

For example. notifications sometimes pull the Notification Center (I don't know if it's called like that, I know that there's a Control Center and the notifications part doesn't really have a name lol), sometimes the whole UI starts lagging and the new fullscreen gestures animations aren't really that smooth but I suppose that's to be expected from the very first beta build.

Status
Not open for further replies.