MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi 9T, the fix disables "Global Dark Mode" feature (and fix the status bar color), so the new "Individual app" feature is not used. :)
And you must NOT go in "Dark Mode" settings menu if you want to keep the fix or you will need to apply it again. ;)

EDIT: I don't know if scheduling "Dark Mode" before applying fix will keep it...

i tried to flash Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.1.zip trought TWRP but it always says error 7 the package i do not know why, can you help me? it doesnt let me install it on my MI 9T, i have no root, by the way global dark mode option is missing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-03-16-35-36.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-03-16-35-36.png
    181.8 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I agree with you. miui11 has a lot of bugs or other problems even if that be stable version. (for ex: finger print speed is still terrible) they should make it perfect firstly like miui 10. by the way my words to Xiaomi Global workers not to Eu team.
Finger print reader is very fast here on mi 9 lite,it got faster with the updates

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: minotavros
Xiaomi in a hurry to release miui 12 where miui 11 bugs not yet fixed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Yes, thinking exactly the same :D
The Devs (Xiaomi not the EU ones) should focus more on stability and not Features. MiUI 10 felt a lot more stable and fluid.

Last edited:
You guys are not up to date.
Do some research.

I'm flashing MIUI12 first beta just now.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Please, could you direct me to the website you found ?
I'd like to give it a try, too ...

C'mon boy. Without judging anyone: try to laugh. Regarding to the rules we all are somehow guilty. You, he, I.
No rom, no post, no comment, no mobile phone is a reason for hate. You know, hate leads to the dark side.... ;-)
You are right, but when some guys just show up to talk bullshit and make fun of others, instead of helping, I think it's very annoying and a waste of time.
If someone likes to help, great! If not, then keep your mouth closed and stay calm.

MIUI 11 beta for xiaomi redmi note 5
I noticed when I add my Google and Mi account while setting up the device, edit button in Quick settings tiles disappears ( look at the attached screen shot )

I have done factory reset many time and full wipe.

I downgraded to the previous week build, and the problem still exists too.

Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-46-23-076_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-46-23-076_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-46-23-076_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-46-23-076_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 251
Why wasn't an update released today?
why you ask?
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

why you ask?
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Boom knowledge

i tried to flash Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.1.zip trought TWRP but it always says error 7 the package i do not know why, can you help me? it doesnt let me install it on my MI 9T, i have no root, by the way global dark mode option is missing
After flashing the zip, please use "Copy Log" function in TWRP ("Advanced" menu) and send "recovery.log" file content via MP. ;)

Successfully flashed 20.4.1 to my RN7P without issue. However, although I could re-install Magisk 20.4 after flashing the ROM, as normal, now Magisk fails BOTH SafetyNet checks. The previous ROM passed both checks. I've never seen this issue with any previous version of this ROM.

Luckily I don't use GPay or do any banking on my phone, so it's no biggy for me, just curious if anyone else has seen this issue on this device with this particular ROM?

Last edited:
Successfully flashed 20.4.1 to my RN7P without issue. However, although I could re-install Magisk 20.4 after flashing the ROM, as normal, now Magisk fails BOTH SafetyNet checks. The previous ROM passed both checks. I've never seen this issue with any previous version of this ROM.

Luckily I don't use GPay or do any banking on my phone, so it's no biggy for me, just curious if anyone else has seen this issue on this device with this particular ROM?

It's likely not the rom, but Google having changed the way the SafetyNet check is done. Have you tried turning off oem unlocking and Magisk hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.