MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GPay on third party applications NOT working.

Error: Some application is blocking the launch of Gpay. Close the application and try again.

I have not tried payment through the terminal yet.

Mi8

Reactions: klydeado
works like a charm on Lavender. is it just me of the notification center and screensave look SO MUCH like apple

Reactions: Ryoma
Ok here we go, my version (Mi Mix 3) is a mess. I can't use gestures, can't see recent apps (even if i use virtual softkeys) it shows me an empty screen. Android auto that comes preinstalled keeps crashing after granted permissions he asked for... A mess

Awesome work EU Team! Thanks a lot.

Mi 9 lite.....

AOD Display is always on even when 10 seconds is selected.

Symbols (WhatsApp or Mail) on AOD Display are always white even when the rest of the AOD is in another color.

Is it possible to use the new Full screen gestures with Nova launcher?

Is there a way to enable it? Would be great. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Gus Lopes
Anyone else have problems with bank accounts apps? Problem is for floating windows. Any fix?

Ok, after a reboot most problems are fixed, but the white bar of gesture is still not showing correctly. I mean even if activated sometimes it shows sometimes not. Oh and the volume slider well...doesn't not slide by toiching it, just works with buttons

Hi all,
After updating to 12, sometimes incoming calls do not show the calling screen, does it happen to others?
Mi6

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi, I wanted to ask you about 3 questions for a k20 pro 12gb:

1: I wanted to know if you can install and use netflix?
2: Also ask yourself if this rom is installed with twrp will I be able to update via OTA in the future and not by twrp.
3: Can I go back to my 11 if I don't like this rom through my flash ??
Thanks greetings ..

Status
Not open for further replies.