Resolved [20.7.16] (Mi Note 10 Pro) Outgoing call starts with loudspeaker by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanoG85

Members
May 3, 2020
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and flash 20.7.16 or 20.7.23 on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.
2. Make a phone call.

Expected result: phone call audio is going thru dynamic by default.
Actual result: phone call audio is going thru loudspeaker by default.

Last edited:
Settings -> Additional settings -> Accessability
Look for a "Switch to speaker automatically" toggle.

@Igor Eisberg, I've installed back 20.7.9, toggle you mentioned is on and everything works properly. So it is an issue in 20.7.16

Отправлено с моего Mi Note 10 Pro через Tapatalk

@Igor Eisberg, I've installed back 20.7.9, toggle you mentioned is on and everything works properly. So it is an issue in 20.7.16

The toggle should not be on if you don't want the speaker to be turned on automatically...

The toggle should not be on if you don't want the speaker to be turned on automatically...
Igor, normal flow (toggle on): you tap on any contact->phone starts dealing during you move your hand to your ear->you can haer dealing & voice from phone speaker (not from laud speaker)->if you want you move hand with phone from ear & loud speaker turns on.
Current behavior (toggle on, 20.7.16): you tap on any contact->phone starts dealing during you move your hand to your ear->you & anyone aroun you can haer dealing & voice from phone loud speaker (not from speaker) despite your phone is on your ear.

It is reproducible on 20.7.23, turn off toggle is not helping. Also I saw guys reported this bug in main thread.

Last edited:
Hurray, it is not reproducible in 20.7.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.