MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: PieroAnt
Dirty flash to Mi9 with no errors but after clean cache and dalvik it restart in to twrp menu
I did the installation from the updates application by choosing only the zip file without any wipe all automatically and I had no problems (MI9). Try reinstalling the rom

I bought my phone on Dec 2020 and unlocked my bootloader on January because of the absurd waiting time. My device is Mi 10t Lite 5g, all works on EEA rom specifically the proximity sensor, after unlocking bootloader, proximity still works. After flashing the latest EU weekly on my device, everything works except for a few freeze on control center when Android R easter eggs is enabled. But i disabled it and it works. The only bummer in this ROM is I can't apply Video Wallpaper with sounds which i can on EEA Stable Rom. But the biggest bummer is the Proximity Sensor is not working, every other sensor works except the latter. I hope someone look into it.
I don't know if I need to provide a log file, and if i do, i don't know how, i hope someone is nice enough to teach me.

Do you have anything on the screen? (Tempered glass or hydrogel ?) I had a similar issue on my very old mi4 and the reason was the tempered glass. The prox. sensor worked fine after removing it and installed another one.

Reactions: Yuppvanflupp
Just flashed the newest 21.1.20 for the Mi 9. Couldn't test it much but so far wireless charging works better.

Reactions: dexterv
Mi 9 --> Dirty flashed the newest 21.1.20 over 21.1.14 till now everything fine and ok google/ voice recognition works :)

Nice job and thanks a lot to the devs!

Do you have anything on the screen? (Tempered glass or hydrogel ?) I had a similar issue on my very old mi4 and the reason was the tempered glass. The prox. sensor worked fine after removing it and installed another one.
I think it has, if it comes with it after buying the phone. But even so, it works fine before installing the rom. Only had problem after installing the rom.

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

I have big lags when playing online games. But I'm sitting right next to the wifi router. Also my friend who is playing at the same time doesn't have lags so the router is working fine. Anybody knows what that could be?

The very very best of Xiaomi.eu.....

Astonishing work
66e11d7146d537fa4cbf80992a5ed47a.jpg
4a1fad3ced2b0e6f7be9fcf5da43da52.jpg
6a239bfaed140258f00d1979181eeb39.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yuppvanflupp
I too installed the new version. Lol, this is the old version's thread though. (Kinda wonder how people manage to use very little of their space, I'm using ~200gb/256gb, with ~30-40gb being backups.)

Status
Not open for further replies.