MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lim-Dul

Members
Jan 30, 2018
Use the default theme, and the option will be there...

Those 'Permissions' app crashes are not likely to disappear by themselves. Even if you don't see a crash dialog, it could still crash in the background, and very likely to be the reason for your reboots-to-recovery issue.
Look for 'Permissions' app in Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps, clear app data for it, then reboot. (if you can't find the app, make sure "Show all app" is enabled in the upper-right corner's context menu)
Thank you for that idea. Wouldn't have thought about it precisely because I was convinced this was some kind of system service not an app that could be reset - even if a system app at that.
At the moment the random reboots seem to have disappeared but I haven't switched to the phone as my daily driver yet so we'll see. Maybe, after 3/4 of a year, I will finally be able to retire my old Mi Mix 2. ;)

kwisi

Members
Dec 23, 2019
In the end:
1)i removed Gmail and installed Outlook : attachment ok.
2) whatsapp Is ok
3)i switch from telegram to telegram x and all ok
4)vpn with my home not works
5)office: i'm not able to use office in my languages. The app gets download language error.
6)file manager ok but mi document not start.
just do factory reset and bug is fixed

Marblehead

Members
Jan 3, 2022
I am on clean fastboot Miui 13 A12 for X11 Ultra (star). 21.12.29/30. Not possible to install for offline usage in the "google translate" apk the foreign languages. It means the download is possible, but not the installation after. There was no problem on the same device on A11 stable.

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_220012[69904].jpg
    IMG_20220104_220012[69904].jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 75

Frenz75

Members
Apr 30, 2016
My bootloader it's unlocked from the 1st day that I have this phone, but a work colleague want to try this rom but he don't have unlocked his bootloader. I asked because we can install latest roms from fastboot without twrp.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

mikson

Members
Jun 13, 2021
Hello friends.
I do clean fastboot installation 30 december version on Poco F3. Rom working fine so far. I have one question. How do i set data counter to see how much data i used? I can only set data limit and see it, and how do i remove this player notification? Tnx

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_233632.jpg
    IMG_20220104_233632.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 103

Paolo83

Members
May 21, 2021
Bros any chance yo
just do factory reset and bug is fixed
Are you sure?
I had eu stable miui12, i did wipe all data from twrp and i installed miui13 weekly by "First install" .Bat.
What i have to do now?
I dont want format again if It Is not necessary

@APan

Members
Oct 15, 2021
My phone is with android 11
Pleeease don't try to update anymore !!!! Finally you'll hardbrick your phone ! For lazy people like you , trying custom rom's without mimimal resarch , we'll end up with another phone maker who will stop permisions to unlock bootloader ! You'll end up in a Xiaomi Service Center complaining about how bad Xiaomi phones are !

@APan

Members
Oct 15, 2021
Hi, i´m not sure what i´m doing wrong, i´ve never been a friend of fastboot.
Twrp i can manage and fastboot devices, but this installer script won´t wor no matter how i try.
Should one type exactly how the script is written ?
Even the underlying dashes or lines or whatever they are called?
What is the exact order in detail after opening a command prompt to flash a fastboot rom?
A lot of folks would be ever so grateful.
I have a brand new F3 and installed last recovery rom with otg in twrp, other than that i tried afew aosp roms, got them flashed but then the wifi would not find any networks.
Fastboot it's more simple then twrp , and I think safer :
1) do you have a phone with unlocked bootloader ?
2) if YES , connect your phone to PC, if in ,, my computer " you'll see your phone by his name ( model ) that means your drivers are ok ( most of the time;) )
3) download zip file for you model on your PC
4) unzip it , and remember where you save the folder :D
5) put your phone in ,,fastboot mode" , to do that : press power and volume down ( in the same time :rolleyes: , with phone closed of course, or you''ll have a beautiful screenshot) , till you see ,, fastboot " on the screen
6) connect the phone to PC
7) open the folder you unzip it earlyer ( if you remember where you save it :cool:)
8) in that folder you'll have 6 .bat files , 2 for each major operating system : windows, mac or linux , depending the system your PC is running choose :
- ...........first.install.bat - will erase data from phone
- ...........update.bat - just updating system , will not erase data
9) JUST double click on the file you chose and a cmd window will open, wait.........in cmd window will write something ( be happy , it's good :emoji_smile:) , wait till the phone restart and cmd window closes , have patience it can take half hour or even more !
If cmd window stays black you have a problem with your drivers or cable or usb port ! Check every possible problem ..... and restart from number 2)

If any of the steps above confuse you and don't know how to solve it........than you better stay un stable !
Good luck !

Last edited:

digitalmousecz

Members
Dec 31, 2021
I have no problems, everything is working fine. Only thing that I'm disappointed is that I think my BT headphones were much louder on 12.5.

biscoot

Members
Jul 9, 2018
i have read it... but as i wrote the rom i actually have is A11 based and on the second post it is mentioned for A12... is that procedure ok in this case too?
which part u dont understand in " installation of A12 device via fastboot" ?if got fastboot zip files for your device , download & update using fastboot method.easy peasy

Reactions: KGVER

Gioino Corrado

Members
Apr 15, 2016
just installed on mi Mix4 , coming from xiaomi.eu stable 12.5 , but i am having issues with Permission app , i m getting pop up notifications concerning Permission issues and than the phone reboots in recovery . I did the update via Fastboot , anyone having the same issue ? Thanks

Passato

Members
Jan 5, 2022
good Morning
I flashed the weekly Rom, after that bootloop.
my question, I had rooted my phone before or should I have unrooted first? Do I have to delete data, cache and Dalvik beforehand?
It can't be that I have to delete all my data with every new weekly update !?
How do you do this?
sorry for my bad English

Passato

Members
Jan 5, 2022
@desire 1504
coming from xiaomi.eu stable to weekly you must format data

Aha, i must format data, Iam coming also from xiaomi .eu stable. after that procedure I don't have to format my data anymore !?

Status
Not open for further replies.