MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after update 12 android became click upper loudspeaker only in telegram. Change its for telegram x.
but today update became click in viber and telegram x !!!!! what is happened?? roll back... all time clicking while start sound crazy me

I don't understand why Mi 10T Pro is an outsider for Xiaomi..
Thanks your works, guys!
Maybe it is because you don't understand the issue in the first place.
It has been discussed many times, but to make it short, Mi10T Pro camera probably won't work until a stable A12 ROM is released

Flash without format data on my MI 10 umi all's ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else here with that problem? Or even better: Anyone here having sound with F2 Pro?
Has anyone found a fix for this? I would really like to try Android 12, but I guess I'll hold off until someone confirms sound works on F2 Pro....

I don't understand why Mi 10T Pro is an outsider for Xiaomi..
Thanks your works, guys!
Because it doesn't exist in China?

Collapse after touch it still does not work on PocoF3
Noted and fixed. Interestingly they made the breaking change in 21.12.8, but not in 21.12.7 (Closed Beta) where it was fine...

Has anyone found a fix for this? I would really like to try Android 12, but I guess I'll hold off until someone confirms sound works on F2 Pro....
No fix, but sound works on my f2 pro.. only bug i came across yet is Gmail and play store lagging

Noted and fixed. Interestingly they made the breaking change on for 21.12.8, but not for 21.12.7 (Closed Beta) where it was fine...
Can you somehow unlock sim security in the next update? It's an interesting feature it unlocks the sim automatically without manually entering the pin

No fix, but sound works on my f2 pro.. only bug i came across yet is Gmail and play store lagging
I just update it. Sound is working to my f2. Gmail is even more laggy than latest a11 material you design update

scrolling into recent opened apps is bad! You must dragg up and down like crazy
PS all good after restart

You're right. But a little bit annoying for users.. But we don't do anything, just waiting.

By the way.. What's different K30s Ultra and Mi 10T Pro? I know 2 device is same, but camera working only former device.

I have a K30 Pro and updated from 3 Nov weekly Android 11 update to this current one and everything went smoothly. Audio works fine for me. Only issue I've had which is also reported by others is gmail is extremely laggy. Other apps like photos, play store and twitter (maybe other apps as well, not totally sure) have stutters

Reactions: Allessa
Hello guys !! Thanks for everything ! Long time, long see.

I have updated to this weeks rom and i have a very strange problem!!

The sound, i mean only the sound of notifications from app Instagram and app Outlook are not ringing in loud mode. Only vibration come as a notification for these two apps. Both silent or loud mode.

Already cleared app data of these apps and reset the notifications sound for each of them, but the problems stills exists.

Apps like facebook or messenger or viber are working fine with sound and vibration notification (together).

Any ideas my friend @

Iain_B

? THANKS.

Last edited:
Is this last miui 12 beta version means it will become last stable miui 12? No more new feature and all bugs are already ironed out?

Or not necessarily..

Is this last miui 12 beta version means it will become last stable miui 12? No more new feature and all bugs are already ironed out?

Or not necessarily..
Not necessarily (I don't expect new features since Xiaomi will focus on MIUI13)

Reactions: KGVER
Android 12 ROMs will be reuploaded shortly to fix Collapse after touch being broken again.

P.S. Junk removed from the thread.
I think some of you forget where you're at...
This is not a Magisk/TWRP support thread, keep your hobbies and tinckering out of this thread, as you make feedback reviewing harder for no good reason.

i cant upload or download any media through Telegram or i cant download any media through Gmail or cant download any theme Mi 11 EU rom

Android 12 ROMs will be reuploaded shortly to fix Collapse after touch being broken again.

P.S. Junk removed from the thread.
I think some of you forget where you're at...
This is not a Magisk/TWRP support thread, keep your hobbies and tinckering out of this thread, as you make feedback reviewing harder for no good reason.
i understand, many ppl ask for it and i just play around and wanted to share. Its good to share new things?

Reactions: cochonez
i understand, many ppl ask for it and i just play around and wanted to share. Its good to share new things?
If it's specifically relevent to Weekly ROM 21.12.8, then yes. Otherwise, no.

You're right. But a little bit annoying for users.. But we don't do anything, just waiting.

By the way.. What's different K30s Ultra and Mi 10T Pro? I know 2 device is same, but camera working only former device.
Redmi K30S Ultra is compatible with Mi 10T, not Mi 10T Pro (which has a different camera setup).

Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
Status
Not open for further replies.