thanks for the update
3 issues so far
Laggy Gmail
Laggy Maps
DND doesn't work

Poco F2 Pro

Last edited:
Mi 11 ultra - very laggy Google news.
Moving through YouTube feed some judder.

Apart from that -. Great stuff

There is a new twrp version for Apollo tha tis supposedly working with android 12. Future updates will be fastboot versions?

Any idea why it won't install on Xiaomi MI 10 Ultra?
Says that the file isn't correct?
I'm using TWRP to install the weekly release.

Thanks for the update, but i have some issues if someone can help me:
* I feel my phone someless sluggish after the update.
*The notifications of the apps in general doenst show in the lockscreen or the icon in the notification bar
* Someone can help me to have the themes in another language instead of chinese ( Spanish or english)

I came from de weekly roms , using TWRP and now flash it with fastboot method. My cellphone its a mi 10 pro.
Thanks in advance for reading

Yeah, I noticed only now, thx.
In this case how should I proceed?
Ok, with MIUI Flash tools, I found it, the only problem is that I'm not sure if works, it keeps on telling me to install drivers, if I press install a message in Chinese + OK comes out..... ?!?!
(Edit: I translated with Google translator and it looks like it's fine, I'll try to flash it)

Ok, with MIUI Flash tools, I found it, the only problem is that I'm not sure if works, it keeps on telling me to install drivers, if I press install a message in Chinese + OK comes out..... ?!?!
(Edit: I translated with Google translator and it looks like it's fine, I'll try to flash it)
Scary........ after a few errors "not finding bat files", the installation started, ended up with ":error :Writing 'storsecbak' FAILED (remote: '(storsecbak) No such partition')", but the telephone is working and updated.

Actually this release for the first time is smooth as it can be on the Mi 10 Ultra, also the google discovery page (-1) is smooth like I didn't experienced in months. Pretty fast, zero lagging.

Edit 2 : It's so smooth because this is Android 12 (finally) :emoji_heart_eyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Keetn3
Screenshot_2021-12-11-12-25-25-992_com.android.settings.jpg

Reactions: sergiobodyweb.
and still i got an update stating rom rebuild...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-11-12-24-43-689_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-11-12-24-43-689_com.android.updater.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 183
Yeah, I noticed only now, thx.
In this case how should I proceed?

Read the Install Instruction where you choose the download site of the rom next time.
There is written, that a fastboot rom could be installed just by unpacking and choosing the right .bat file (with format data for a fresh installation or without format data when updating).
There is no need for miflash tool. It worked - so everything seems ok now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.