MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tip works one hundred percent phone runs much smoother, even Gmail.
Great thanks

WORKAROUND FOR Android 12 Gmail (and other apps) lags
Temporary workaround:
Settings -> Display -> Font settings -> uncheck "System-wide variable font" and confirm the "Restart Device" dialog.
This works very well. Thanks

Hello I have a mi11 ultra with nightly 08/12/21.

My problem is pushover that doesn't play any sound when a notification comes in. I've already tried everything.

I think that this might not be a problem with miui 12.6 but a general problem.
This is my first xiaomi handy and I am new here.

Can anyone help me further?

The push notification works, only the sound is not played.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Hello I have a mi11 ultra with nightly 08/12/21.

My problem is pushover that doesn't play any sound when a notification comes in. I've already tried everything.

I think that this might not be a problem with miui 12.6 but a general problem.
This is my first xiaomi handy and I am new here.

Can anyone help me further?

The push notification works, only the sound is not played.

Many Thanks
Set a different system sound for the application and restart the phone.

in the Pushover application,
Hold your finger on the app icon - info - notification - sound

Arggg. I just upgraded.. All working good (after changing the system-wide font)

Now I start installing my work related applications which need 'Intelligent Hub' which checks for root.

And only now do I discover that MagiskHide is no longer available in the Android 12 compatible version :(

And I _NEED_ to have my work applications on my phone.

- Anyone know if it is possible to get these banking and work apps working with something new that replaces MagiskHide?

- Otherwise... Is it possible to downgrade back to a previous Android 11 rom without doing a full wipe?

TIA!

Now I start installing my work related applications which need 'Intelligent Hub' which checks for root.

And only now do I discover that MagiskHide is no longer available in the Android 12 compatible version :(

- Anyone know if it is possible to get these banking and work apps working with something new that replaces MagiskHide?

- Otherwise... Is it possible to downgrade back to a previous Android 11 rom without doing a full wipe?

TIA!
Hello, try this (enable the wanted app during step 6) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/magisk-v23-0-breaks-safetynet-and-cts.63678/post-634170

;)

TIA!

The success rate of downgrading from a newer android version to a previous one is quite low; it's risky. To not have any complications, I would suggest you do a full data format.

If you want to get magisk fully working and passing the safety net again then try this and see if it works for you (Post created by @Poney70):
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/magisk-v23-0-breaks-safetynet-and-cts.63678/#post-634170

For those who have the Poco F3 I saw that the twrp for android 12 came out, I tried to flash it but the internal memory folder is not displayed, but only those of the root and subsystem, and then when I restart in recovery the stock one starts instead of the twrp, and I have to use the fastboot command every time, someone who has managed to make it work can tell me how I have to do?

For those who have the Poco F3 I saw that the twrp for android 12 came out, I tried to flash it but the internal memory folder is not displayed, but only those of the root and subsystem, someone who has managed to make it work can tell me how I have to do?
For now, TWRP for Android 12 can only decrypt the phone's storage if you don't set any password/PIN/pattern (screen lock). ;)

why dont you use the wonderfull search function in the upper right corner

Just reporting what i find on the software that's all. If someone else has already reported the same issue i'm sure that's a good thing rather than bad because the issue gets more attention and perhaps gets fixed. The link's solution was to install older versions of google's apps ...somehow this doesn't feel like a solid fix to me. Perhaps i'll just suffer a version or two until things get fixed properly.

Reactions: kwisi and Sasch73
does anyone else have problems with gpay? just yesterday I used to pay by phone normally and a moment ago I received a notification that gpay was blocked. safetynet also showed a problem with cts profile match first, but now it goes back to normal and gpay still doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.