MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if its ok to report it (please somebody re-post it to the right "section - forum" or subforum) but,

8 digit at fingerprint came back with the latest but silent mode i can confirm from my phone , toggle yes it fixed!!

At GREEK Language days are not -all of them- translated so they are displayed at English , some of them at the main screen and some of them at the always on display screen.

Also we dont have the date in the right order as it should be.. for example today is 20dd / 12mm / 2021 year

it is displayed as MM / dd (month first ) .

Of course for me its part of the process by using DEV ROMS, so i will wait until the next and the next and the next!! hahaha

WE sign for this and we will support it! MANY THANKS.
maybe u can refer to bug section, see if there's solution for your problem

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
Hi, this question is targeted for developers. I have Mi 11i (K40Pro) and it's a global version, but since xiaomi eu roms are china based i lose hotword enrollment on my phone (Google Assistant doesn't work with screen being off). Is there a fix or workaround for this or do I need to wait for official china update that enables it.

Kind regards to hard working developers.

Hi, this question is targeted for developers. I have Mi 11i (K40Pro) and it's a global version, but since xiaomi eu roms are china based i lose hotword enrollment on my phone (Google Assistant doesn't work with screen being off). Is there a fix or workaround for this or do I need to wait for official china update that enables it.

Kind regards to hard working developers.
I am not a developer, but I don't think it will be fixed (unless a new Safetynet workaround is created)

Hello, I'm a Poco F3 user. I upgraded from Android 11 to 12. I noticed that when using the fingerprint unlocking feature, the touch or press options do not function. that is, even if I choose press, when I touch it, the phone turns on. Can people using the same device please test this?

I woz using "Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools" there is uninstall and reinstall option.
How named gallery app?
I can't find it

Attachments

• 16399896217737569481699958792446.jpg
    16399896217737569481699958792446.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
Anyone know an easy way to clean both cache and dalvik cache through adb shell commands? (of course not rooted, using latest week's rom).

I have tried some commands through search of googl* but always i get an error...
i have some force closes suddenly and thats why i want to clear them both.

thank you.

Anyone know an easy way to clean both cache and dalvik cache through adb shell commands? (of course not rooted, using latest week's rom).

I have tried some commands through search of googl* but always i get an error...
i have some force closes suddenly and thats why i want to clear them both.

thank you.
rm -r /data/dalvik-cache
rm -r /cache/dalvik-cache

u need root i think

Reactions: KGVER
with the re-uploaded rom from yesterday,

I have no bluetooth and wifi toggle anymore
(can not enable it, they are missing)

Hey guys I have an fps counter just under my battery percentage and I don't know how to remove it as it's not the same as the one in the developer options. Anybody know what's going on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-20-12-07-20-436_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-20-12-07-20-436_com.miui.home.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.