MIUI 12.6 21.12.8 - Last MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Is It possibile to downgrade from this rom to the last twrp rom available (21.11.3)? (Mi10 Umi)

if yes, how????

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am with the latest update on mi 10t which runs smoothly, but "paste" function stoped working. I can't paste text in Chrome or Messenger. The button doesn't do anything. Can you help me?

I am with the latest update on mi 10t which runs smoothly, but "paste" function stoped working. I can't paste text in Chrome or Messenger. The button doesn't do anything. Can you help me?
i think u need to give permission to clipart in permission clickan hold down on chrome an the info now permission find clipart or what its called on ur phone

Settings, Apps, Manage apps, Chrome (Messanger, etc), Permissions, Access items in the clipboard:
Always allow (or Allow while using the app)

Default is Deny, hence you cannot copy/paste

Annoying security stringents (by A11 or MIUI 12.5+)

Does anyone else suffering of slow charging on POCO F3?
I've tried to different charges but nothing compares at previous versions of Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: Pennywise85
Will be there New reuploads. I'm using a Mi 11. I still have many app lags. My Magenta app doesn't start. Theerma is still crashing. On some apps I can't download and install their features. After downloading the apk on the app it skips the install window without doing anything. Or will the MIUI 13 fix all of them?

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

Hi to all, rom rebuild ?
Go in settings update and new version in mi10 phone Is correct?
Thanks and good Noel for all

Hey guys ,

Does somone know how to open Youtube links directly in Youtube Vanced with chrome ?
I tried everything and i'm unable to make it work .

Poco f3 / weekly

Attachments

• IMG_20211223_230628.jpg
    IMG_20211223_230628.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Anyone else have problem with pop up notification, especially in telegram? Sometimes they appear, most of the time not. Interesting : notification sound plays and phone vibrates everytime, even if the notification doesn't show up.

And yes, i also have way less battery life on my Poco f2

Does anyone else suffering of slow charging on POCO F3?
I've tried to different charges but nothing compares at previous versions of Xiaomi.eu
Only when using the Xiaomi charger - of I use a USB-C PD charger, it's fast (but not turbo charging)

Turbo charging goes fast, but drops off to ~200 mAH sometimes (tested with the app "ampere")

I'm on the last A11 weekly in my Poco F2 pro and today a new update showed on my phone. I guess it's a fastboot A12 update? I thought (remembered?) if it's not a twrp update then i can't see/download it.
Is it safe to update via ota or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-25-13-46-48-470_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-25-13-46-48-470_com.android.updater.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 306
I'm on the last A11 weekly in my Poco F2 pro and today a new update showed on my phone. I guess it's a fastboot A12 update? I thought (remembered?) if it's not a twrp update then i can't see/download it.
Is it safe to update via ota or not?
If you want EU rom follow the instruction rules or go back to stock rom.
Simple?

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
hi guys, when I start the batch file, a window pops up for a millisecond and then closes again, why is it not working

hi guys, when I start the batch file, a window pops up for a millisecond and then closes again, why is it not working
Click start and enter CMD (shell) then start bat, or write pause at end of the batch file to see the message.
I believe you didn't boot to Fastboot?!

Status
Not open for further replies.