MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Igor Eisberg have you included the new twrp for the mi 10 series in the new weekly? Are you planning to? Asking to know if it's worthy downloading the one released today or wait another day or so to upload a new one with the new twrp (if you're planning on putting it in the new weekly).
Yes, MBTWRP seems to work properly. Included.

Rip, I updated without removing the LP magisk module... Uff gotta restore my nandroid backup, remove it and reflash the rom and twrp...
EDIT: For some reason it didn't brick my device, so ~no need for the above... Hmmmm (did they fix that too in LP? @geoorg), gonna remove though anyways and create it again.

Wow, about the new march update, the fonts seem to be back correctly!!!!!! (Lol, I kinda got used to the roboto ina ll apps.) Very well done!!!! Also haha, nice job being that fast and including the new twrp for mi 10 with this update.

I already tested .. rebooted to new twrp by powermenu after a long time , flashing rom , wipe cache and dalvik , reboot to system ..
Worked like a charm ..
After booting to system , trying to reboot to recovery by powermenu , still working fine and still decrypted ..
I think everything is great now ..

NOTE
In case you already flash new twrp..
I have to tell that new rom will contain a recovery.img file inside firmware-update folder , if you don't want to loose the new twrp you have to delete recovery.img from this folder or replace the recovery.img with the new twrp by renaming it to recovery.img ..

EDIT
@Iain_B
Well you can't miss it now , as you can read at below post after installation of new rom , twrp will be changed , so you don't have to do more than flashing new weekly update..
All information noted. Maybe I was just unlucky. I am booting into 0623 this week anyway. I shall keep my eyes peeled for any feedback.

mi 10 umi
hi is it included in 21/3/3 so we can boot into recovery after update 21/3/3 an dont need to fastboot
or first from next release
Yep, the very new twrp is installed on ky phone (and have the latest version). Also, before I update, I had the twrp installed too (flashed) and wasn't overwritten. Finally the taps in the twrp menu register ~correctly and not ~5mm away, hahaha. (Btw, eachtime you try to use the twrp it's gonna take ~2mins to load.)

Reactions: -fluffy-
Flashed it on my lavender, installed magisk also, now it asks a password when booting, also orangefox asks for it too, my mi 10t lite Gauguin had no problems
Something went wrong on your device then. Just checked, orangefox and phone decrypts data without problems.

Mi 10t pro, everything is awsome. Only nfc payments doesnt work yesterday but i will check it tomorrow.
If its work too, i keep this version for a long time. Awsome SoT!!!

The icon in this instance is quite useless
It does not play any role in functionality
If you want to interact with the music player, you do that through the notification shade not the notification icon.

Me I don't get this Bluetooth audio icon unless I open notification shade. You know why.?
Screenshot_2021-03-04-17-59-15-050_com.kodarkooperativet.blackplayerex.jpg

Rip, I updated without removing the LP magisk module... Uff gotta restore my nandroid backup, remove it and reflash the rom and twrp...
EDIT: For some reason it didn't brick my device, so ~no need for the above... Hmmmm (did they fix that too in LP? @geoorg), gonna remove though anyways and create it again.
Maybe because nothing changed with services.jar in this update?
Yes removing and creating again is a good idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Status
Not open for further replies.