Resolved [21.4.7] Redmi K30 5G - Issues when playing videos

xHunterz

Members
Apr 9, 2021
Hello, since i updated to the Weekly [21.3.24/25 ] i started having issues when i play videos (youtube, facebook, twitch,etc.). I thought that the problem would been solved by the next weekly update but it was not the case. What happens is when i play a video, it plays it normally, but after 3-4 secs., the video starts to stutter and also the phone for a moment, and then plays it normally, and the cycle restarts again and again.

The phone works smooth, the problem starts when i play videos in any app...

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hello, what's the Widevine level of your device? (L1 or L3, use "DRM Info" app to know it) :)

noypi77

Members
Mar 29, 2021
Hello, since i updated to the Weekly [21.3.24/25 ] i started having issues when i play videos (youtube, facebook, twitch,etc.). I thought that the problem would been solved by the next weekly update but it was not the case. What happens is when i play a video, it plays it normally, but after 3-4 secs., the video starts to stutter and also the phone for a moment, and then plays it normally, and the cycle restarts again and again.

The phone works smooth, the problem starts when i play videos in any app...

Yes that is the last update that works fine with none of this playback issues

Reactions: Svensemann

xHunterz

Members
Apr 9, 2021
So the issue still not fixed on the 21.4.14 update, i feel kinda ignored by the Staff. Do you guys got any response by them?

Hincly

Members
Mar 17, 2017
But the bug persists in the new update?
It only disappears if you remove the google voice match?

Last edited: