MIUI 12.6 21.6.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do read the description..my suggestion is general..because last few weeks where the update for k20 pro was actually skipped/none for that week, the description mentioned delayed..delayed simply means it will be coming later (for weekly update, i will be coming later within this week) , meanwhile skipped means none for this time..
Everything does not depends on the will of Xiaomi.eu devs, so unless Xiaomi specifically explain that they won't deliver a China ROM this week, there will maybe be an updated ROM, it will maybe work correctly, Xiaomi.eu will maybe decide to deliver this ROM, and maybe it will works as intended. Or maybe not.

So yes, it is "delayed", the term seems very clear for me.

Reactions: biscoot
Everything does not depends on the will of Xiaomi.eu devs, so unless Xiaomi specifically explain that they won't deliver a China ROM this week, there will maybe be an updated ROM, it will maybe work correctly, Xiaomi.eu will maybe decide to deliver this ROM, and maybe it will works as intended. Or maybe not.

So yes, it is "delayed", the term seems very clear for me.
Xiaomi did deliver China ROMs for the relevant Snapdragon 855 devices this week, it just that they changed something, so when we build our ROMs, it won't even boot, while booting 21.6.9 still works perfectly. We don't know what they changed that causes this.

Xiaomi did deliver China ROMs for the relevant Snapdragon 855 devices this week, it just that they changed something, so when we build our ROMs, it won't even boot, while booting 21.6.9 still works perfectly. We don't know what they changed that causes this.
Will you try to fix this, so that cepheus might get the Update later or is it a problem of xiaomi itself?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Good morning. This morning I downloaded the weekly 21.6.16 this morning, when I installed it through twrp, it gave me failed, and now the mobile has entered bootloop. It does not boot the system and it does not let me enter the recovery either. I have tried to do a fastboot format userdata and it gives me the following message: Formatting is not supported for filesystem with type 'f2fs'
please i'm desperate can someone help me ??

do you expect that anybody can help you without any details ?

the minimum on details if anybody has an issue:

- phone model
- twrp version
- error messages
- clean flash / dirty flash / moved from stable

... we dont have a glasphere ...

Will you try to fix this, so that cepheus might get the Update later or is it a problem of xiaomi itself?

why are there everytime some people asking the same irrelevant things again and again

if it is released you will see it. I dont understand why it is so difficult to understand

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!

I think the xiaomi.eu team is doing their best - and for free - so please be patient !
Instead of trolling / spamming the forum, enjoy the nice weather

do you expect that anybody can help you without any details ?

the minimum on details if anybody has an issue:

- phone model
- twrp version
- error messages
- clean flash / dirty flash / moved from stable

... we dont have a glasphere ...

View attachment 37459
You're right, my apologies, I'm very nervous. My phone is mi 10t, the twrp I have installed is TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle and I installed the rom dirty, as I always do. Thank you

why are there everytime some people asking the same irrelevant things again and again

if it is released you will see it. I dont understand why it is so difficult to understand

RULES WHEN POSTING

I think the xiaomi.eu team is doing their best - and for free - so please be patient !
Sorry and apologize. I will not blog any xiaomi.eu developer. They do a really great job. I was only a bit confused about the different statements and the fact, that my updater app still shows, that there is an update. Now I am silent and hope there will be a post if I can download.
Thanks.

Reactions: ILFforever
Because the owners of MI9 are worried about the lack of updates. This device doesn’t receive updates as often as everyone else does. Therefore, such questions are fair. And no one asking ETA, only asking devs will do smth or not. That's all.

You're right, my apologies, I'm very nervous. My phone is mi 10t, the twrp I have installed is TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle and I installed the rom dirty, as I always do. Thank you

Hi... I understand :) everything is fine. As I understood, you can only enter the fastboot mode and not the recovery mode

You can test this instead of format your data:

here you will find as example the twrps for your device

download this file "twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img"
rename it to "twrp.img" and copy it into your "adb & fastboot folder" on your pc

open "cmd" and change to the "adb & fastboot folder"
e.g. "cd c:\adb\
restart your device into fastboot mode

before you flash the twrp try to boot into the twrp
# fastboot boot twrp.img
if it starts twrp -> flash your old rom-version

Regards Kater

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Because the owners of MI9 are worried about the lack of updates. This device doesn’t receive updates as often as everyone else does. Therefore, such questions are fair. And no one asking ETA, only asking devs will do smth or not. That's all.

remember:
xiaomi.eu is a team of volunteers who provide a customized rom version to the community.
We should just be grateful (spend a beer) and not bug with irrelevant questions

the constant inquiries as to when which version will be released therefore lacks any basis
and is also not purposeful...

RULES WHEN POSTING

Hey cepheus was up in the OTA for a while when you download it and install takes you to fastboot not the system later. (which makes the phone unusable)
So these guys is asking basically when he can use his phone with the new update why do you think this question is irrelevant?

Hey cepheus was up in the OTA for a while when you download it and install takes you to fastboot not the system later. (which makes the phone unusable)
So these guys is asking basically when he can use his phone with the new update why do you think this question is irrelevant?

YES ! The xiaomi.eu team will inform as always if there is a fixed version for download.
Do you think they have planned all the sprints and milestones and can answer these question ?
I think they also have a real live ... Think about it.

hangover breakdown, traveling according to dictation

In Germany we have something like this for useless things :)

Are you blind? Nobody asks when it will be fixed, but ask IT WILL BE FIXED AT ALL. That's all.
And if you are not in Dev's Team, please, dont answer to me. Thank you.
Which makes your question even more ridiculous because you're asking us to predict the future, whereas we misplaced our crystal ball and magic wand.
The reason for the ROMs being pulled is a few replies above. If we can fix it, we will, and if not, we won't. Clear enough?

Greetings community,
I have a serious problem with the latest version on my Mi 10T pro, the default email client is working but not refreshing getting any new emails.My email server working fine i receiving on pc emails.
Any fix please because i really need it for work.
Ps: i tried to install a previews version but saying that i can not downgrade system apps.
Cheers

Just tried "Red Dawn V12.5", works fine.

You can't downgrade apps on any Android...
Hi, I updated mi MI9 this morning and it´s bugged, shows fastboot all the time and cannot flash previous version because is not in the phone.
How can I connect to computer ?

YES ! The xiaomi.eu team will inform as always if there is a fixed version for download.
Do you think they have planned all the sprints and milestones and can answer these question ?
I think they also have a real live ... Think about it.

hangover breakdown, traveling according to dictation

In Germany we have something like this for useless things :)

View attachment 37462

Personally i know that they will release later fixed version. Till then im using another phone and if not you can downgrade (also mentioned couple posts ago)
The thing is why u found strange for people to ask whats up when their phone is broken?
This update is via OTA is tested by anone or what? Im saying u should make a difference between begging/asking for rom and asking hey whats up my life is in that phone how/when its going to be fixed. its totally normal for people to be like "whats going on". U have no mi9 u have no problem ok i understand. But u should see things in another prespective instead be like hiding behind T.O.S and stuff and calling people garbage.

Personally i know that they will release later fixed version. Till then im using another phone and if not you can downgrade (also mentioned couple posts ago)
The thing is why u found strange for people to ask whats up when their phone is broken?
This update is via OTA is tested by anone or what? Im saying u should make a difference between begging/asking for rom and asking hey whats up my life is in that phone how/when its going to be fixed. its totally normal for people to be like "whats going on". U have no mi9 u have no problem ok i understand. But u should see things in another prespective instead be like hiding behind T.O.S and stuff and calling people garbage.
When a single person asks the question, fine. When multiple people who are too lazy/panicked to read existing replies ask the question, that's spam.

difference between begging/asking and spamming????
Here is the reason why they are forum rules! FOR EVERYBODY.

Reactions: biscoot
difference between begging/asking and spamming????
Here is the reason why they are forum rules! FOR EVERYBODY.
REMINDER for the whining Trolls:

Delayed devices:
cepheus, crux, raphael

Isnt the above spam br0?

Yeah but some people are asking the usual why its delayed etc. That ok i understand.
But u treat the other that downloaded the update thats asking whats up the same as the usual spammers that is a bummer m8.

This message is just for katerpanne and LOLO9393

And yeah theese two above should stop replaying and avoid spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.