MIUI 12.6 21.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Igor Eisberg ,
we (Mi10T pro users) might organise a TeamViewer + videocall session ? I know it's not the same thing as physical possession of device but we want to help :)

Ok, I'm sorry, just can't wait for it! I'm out of flashing Xiaomi's devices for a long time...now I'm coming back in action!!!
Thank you'll a lot for the support!

I'm gonna send you a little donation! Can you give me a link or show me the way to send a donation?!
Everyone here should send a donation to this great XIAOMI.EU TEAM!

Thanks again
Thanks for the support, we have donation links in our signatures.

well if u have that big a problem why dont u then buy a mi10t pro an ship to @Igor Eisberg
if they dont have that type of phone they cant fix it
Right, it's not an issue we can solve with logs (they don't point to the problem, nor give a hint for the solution), so our only choice is first-hand experimentation, and that can't be done without a device.

Hi @Igor Eisberg ,
we (Mi10T pro users) might organise a TeamViewer + videocall session ? I know it's not the same thing as physical possession of device but we want to help :)
Doing what, exactly? Talking? There's a lot of experimentational flashing involved, repeated well-timed logging... nothing that can be done over TeamViewer...

Reactions: Leonardo Lancioni
Developer are working for free to give us this custom rom but many people aren't respect them. Xiaomi EU team didn't force you to use their custom rom so stop complaining. If you not satisfied with their work, then feel free to change your rom. No one going to stop you. Be respectful to other people please.

This rom is "BETA" not "STABLE" so use it at your own risk.

People, (while it may not be a good idea to jump in) keep nandroid backups, if possible before updating and even if you don't and an app breaks backup your device contents and apps (with app data), format and restore them later. You can probably flash a previous rom just with a factory reset and not a "wipe data" action, preserving ~everything inside internal storage (not apps though). A nandroid backup might be much quicker though in case something happens. If it's been 2 weeks since that problem exists then you could probably help yourselves by reseting the phone (it'd probably take less than 2 weeks...).

Reactions: Iain_B and antykat
How can I get the new widgets?
7b89e224f5b9a7af39fed2842cfc418f.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

Well that's a joke .. The new update came out 21.8.25 but I still couldn't fix the camera error two weeks ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-26-18-32-12-760_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-26-18-32-12-760_com.android.updater.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.