MIUI 13 22.10.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it good or bad ?
edit: I mean working as expected ?
The problem is: there are some people with working rear screen (including notifications) and some with issues. For me automatic off working with chinese rom (which phone came with), with latest xiaomi.eu weekly too, but after i configured the phone with all my apps, root and magisk it stops....maybe something wrong with my setup. But notifications never worked. So maybe its some kind of hardware bug or just a combination of apps and settings, dont know but i reaaly need to figure out. Thats why i posted here, maybe there is a possible bugfix for some next weekly....

Reactions: sunset_in_mars
The problem is: there are some people with working rear screen (including notifications) and some with issues. For me automatic off working with chinese rom (which phone came with), with latest xiaomi.eu weekly too, but after i configured the phone with all my apps, root and magisk it stops....maybe something wrong with my setup. But notifications never worked. So maybe its some kind of hardware bug or just a combination of apps and settings, dont know but i reaaly need to figure out. Thats why i posted here, maybe there is a possible bugfix for some next weekly....
After all we are on custom ROM and should be grateful for that. I'm sure there will be fix. I always do clean install and after that factory reset. Not sure if that any help for your situation.

Successfully upgraded, but these two icons are added to the desktop and cannot be deleted

Poco f3 (k40)

Attachments

• IMG_20221031_092432.jpg
    IMG_20221031_092432.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 386
Are action on desktop blocked? Long press there and look into the desktop settings, there is one slider, which is to deny or allow changes on desktop. After removing the icons you can deny changes on your desktop and no icons will appear or be deleted, until you allow this again.

Please bring back feature that allows to select text from pictures on next update if possible. Thank you

I didn't say Delete but Remove (it's for removing the icon, not for deleting the app, and for stock launcher)
Judging by how many tabs he has on the Homescreen, seems like he is using Classic Stock Launcher without App Drawer (Settings > Home Screen > (under Home Screen settings) Home Screen > Classic)

He cannot remove the icon. The solution is turn off Dual Apps
Settings > Apps > Dual Apps > (top right) settings gear > delete Dual apps' accounts.

Be aware of data lost of the second apps.

Judging by how many tabs he has on the Homescreen, seems like he is using Classic Stock Launcher without App Drawer (Settings > Home Screen > (under Home Screen settings) Home Screen > Classic)

He cannot remove the icon. The solution is turn off Dual Apps
Settings > Apps > Dual Apps > (top right) settings gear > delete Dual apps' accounts.

Be aware of data lost of the second apps.
There was a problem with dual blue Files (com.google.android.documentsui) icon in the previous builds - and although looking like dual app you did not have it in the Dual apps settings - hence it was not possible to solve it by turning off Dual apps

I had it, I was not alone, it was discussed in the previous Weeklies threads by various users - if you missed please take a look into the older threads

However, to Remove the icon from Home screen did work fine

question not sure if app or rom related I noticed in Themes their is no option to download new icons anymore and at the home screen setting choose more and icons it only allows to adjust size and styles is no longer an option poco f-3 ?

question not sure if app or rom related I noticed in Themes their is no option to download new icons anymore and at the home screen setting choose more and icons it only allows to adjust size and styles is no longer an option poco f-3 ?
Only means you did something wrong, like touching system apps, i.e. updated Themes app to the Global version.

Only means you did something wrong, like touching system apps, i.e. updated Themes app to the Global version.
SOLVED under app info force stop then clicked uninstall updates to this app and now it works , odd thing I updated it 2 weekly versions ago I thought if I run another weekly it would revert it back to stock:emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
SOLVED under app info force stop then clicked uninstall updates to this app and now it works , odd thing I updated it 2 weekly versions ago I thought if I run another weekly it would revert it back to stock:emoji_thinking:
Dirty-flashing ROM updates doesn't replace updated system apps, unless the version code of the app included with the new ROM is higher than the version code of the manually updated system app...

Dirty-flashing ROM updates doesn't replace updated system apps, unless the version code of the app included with the new ROM is higher than the version code of the manually updated system app...
Thank you for the info and the fast reply and the great rom I went through the whole phone and uninstalled every system app I updated rock solid

Last edited:
Do you plan on releasing a Fastboot version for Mix4? I am stuck with a version from August which is very buggy and I can't update with other versions because Recovery doesn't work on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.