MIUI 13 22.10.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Does anyone have this problem with the teams APP?

1667468184909.png

There was a problem with dual blue Files (com.google.android.documentsui) icon in the previous builds - and although looking like dual app you did not have it in the Dual apps settings - hence it was not possible to solve it by turning off Dual apps

I had it, I was not alone, it was discussed in the previous Weeklies threads by various users - if you missed please take a look into the older threads

However, to Remove the icon from Home screen did work fine
Not sure if you read what I wrote, but his Homescreen is his app drawer (classic). In this setup, removing the icon = uninstall the app.

Also, I participated in the thread. The post to read probably starts from here.

Hello everyone with the changes announced will there still be weekly updates or not? Or much less update?

Hello everyone with the changes announced will there still be weekly updates or not? Or much less update?
I see some of you have difficulty with reading, so let me mark it down for you:
Due to beta process adjustments on Xiaomi's side, we will stop releasing "old" Weekly ROMs (22.10.26 is the last "old" Weekly release). Next updates will be based on "new" Weekly releases (like V13.1.22.10.26.DEV) and may include an Android 13 upgrade in near future and new devices.
"Next updates" = there will be more updates.
"Weekly" = the updates are expected to be released on a weekly basis.
We good now?

Hello Guys, how to activate the "unimportant notifications" folder again? Somehow I disable it but I Can't find it in settings again.

Hello! Coming back to Xiaomi.eu weekly after spending a couple of months in PE and DotOS, since development for Mi 11 Lite 5g (Renoir) seems to have stopped elsewhere but here. BIG Thanks to devs for keeping their awesome work!
That said, I've noticed this latest version takes a big toll on the battery. For 3 days in a row, it has drained around an above 20% overnight just idling, and one full charge doesn't suffice for a whole day of simple texting, couple of videos and some music playing, as it used to AFAI can remember.
Anyone with the same phone experiencing something similar? Have you been able to ameliorate the drain? If so, how?
FYI, this is obviously a fresh install, data format and all.

Last few pages have been cleaned.
I would remind you that this thread is specifically for the already released Weekly ROM 22.10.26.
It is not meant for discussion about future updates predictions or random chatter.
Keep this on-topic and wait patiently until new Weeklies are released.

Hello! Coming back to Xiaomi.eu weekly after spending a couple of months in PE and DotOS, since development for Mi 11 Lite 5g (Renoir) seems to have stopped elsewhere but here. BIG Thanks to devs for keeping their awesome work!
That said, I've noticed this latest version takes a big toll on the battery. For 3 days in a row, it has drained around an above 20% overnight just idling, and one full charge doesn't suffice for a whole day of simple texting, couple of videos and some music playing, as it used to AFAI can remember.
Anyone with the same phone experiencing something similar? Have you been able to ameliorate the drain? If so, how?
Im using stable on Renoir, because weekly had a bug of flickering on videos. You can try the stable, and really its very stable.

Reactions: maralvar71
I'm in the same situation. The battery doesn't last a day and the charge drops quickly to 70% and then drops dramatically.

I noticed that in 22-10-26 and one version before introduced a bug that when you reboot system system ui crashes and you can navigate the phone without screen pin for a short time until it goes back to lock screen and asks the pin

I noticed that in 22-10-26 and one version before introduced a bug that when you reboot system system ui crashes and you can navigate the phone without screen pin for a short time until it goes back to lock screen and asks the pin
For me it looks a little bit different, but also not correct

1) When (re)booting, it asks me for the Android unlock pin.
When I start typing, the UI crashes
2) A second or two later it finally comes the other screen asking for the SIM pin
3) Upon that, it comes again the screen for the Android unlock pin

2) and 3) are ok but 1) is not ok.
Not a big deal but not really the correct behavior

Lisa 22.10.26.
I remember it was the same issue with the previous weekly, and at least one more weekly ago

I'm pretty sure that by the end of August and at the beginning of September, the wrong step 1) was not present for me

For me it looks a little bit different, but also not correct

1) When (re)booting, it asks me for the Android unlock pin.
When I start typing, the UI crashes
2) A second or two later it finally comes the other screen asking for the SIM pin
3) Upon that, it comes again the screen for the Android unlock pin

2) and 3) are ok but 1) is not ok.
Not a big deal but not really the correct behavior

Lisa 22.10.26.
I remember it was the same issue with the previous weekly, and at least one more weekly ago

I'm pretty sure that by the end of August and at the beginning of September, the wrong step 1) was not present for me
I don't have sim pin enabled

Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

The "Float Window" has different sizes randomly.
This issue happens very often but not only with WhatsApp app. (annex)
Please check.

Attachments

• IMG_20221111_211009.jpg
    IMG_20221111_211009.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20221111_210616.jpg
    IMG_20221111_210616.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 183
Status
Not open for further replies.