Fastboot or Recovery romMacros fastboot not found for MI12 X.
I have tried winrar and 7zip over WINDOWS. (I have unlocked before the 3,8 GB downloaded zip file)
Settings / Password and security / unlock with fingerprint / shortcut and uncheck the fingerprint shortcut boxDoes anyone know how to deactivate this "menu". It appears time to time when I unlock the phone.
I have a mi 11 on last weakly.
Thx View attachment 44261
Thanks for your Weekly Report.Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 22.9.28/29 based on the previous Report:
1) Download social network videos through Mi Video App doesn't work - Report
2) Some items show twice at Blur App Previews - Report
3) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
4) When "One Hand" enabled change Brightness or Volume touch slider doesn't work - Report
5) Dark Mode feature "Adjust text and backgrounds automatically" doesn't work - Report
6) The "Usage Reset Date" isn't work at Mobile Data Usage - Report
7) Backup by Google One is TURNED OFF after each reboot and then bkp file is deleted from Google Drive - Report
8) Timestamp sequence in apps like Xiaomi Blocklist and Google Play Store don't correspond the event date - Report
9) The "features" in the Gallery app are downloading again after each reboot - Report
10) Timer function in the Clock App stopped to work rings / sounds when closed in the background. - Report
11) SIM Card's 1 & 2 PIN Security Number font size doesn't match when inputted. - Report
Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.
(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.
The current Weekly build has lower battery drain and temperature in day-by-day regular usage even when connected in 5G NSA/SA networks. The Antutu's Score on Poco F3 is great and the UI is more fluid when compared with previous versions.
But nothing is so perfect in the current version there is an weird behaviour after EACH REBOOT that deleting the Backup from Google One from Google Drive (#7 above) and some downloaded features from Gallery app (#9 above). Then there isn't any Backup to restore from Google when needed!
Some small issues with UI are present (#11 above).
It's a improved build and this kind of bugs is could happen in Beta flavours but if you don't updated yet maybe the previous 22.9.21 is a better choice.
Keep kicking some bugs!
Thanks to Dev Team for the hard work!
Anti-rollback does not apply to Xiaomi.euDoes 11 5G NE (lisa) have anti rollback? I downgraded from 22.9.29 to 22.9.21 and all apps are not usable and no access to the internal storage. It says "wait until your device is fully rebooted before opening apps". It works only after I switch back to 22.9.29.
Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRPI know that question comes very often, but.... anyway, is it possible to go straight from latest stable for mi12x to latest beta, without wipe?
look here…I keep getting this
I am using @gmail.com in my xiaomi Account, too. Never faced any problems.I have a question, not depending to this rom. I´ve tried several times to change my mail adress in Xiaomi Account to gmail, but the activation mails didn´t arrive me. Now i´ve tried it with my outlook mail adress and it arrived immediately. Have some of you had the same problem?
To this rom: In my personal use it´s perfect and the update process has no problems, when i reboot after the inbstallation 1st to recovery and the again reboot to system. THX to the creators.
it is.. just their servers are broken for new uploads..By the way: Is Androdfilehost no longer in use for your uploads?
How did you go for it? Wipes?From Stable to weekly all works finde thanks
Indeed, autobrightness needs some second longer, it is very annoying.On latest stable for mi12x there is a big brightness bug. How is it with beta, same problem or is there not such a bug?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience. Cookies are also used for ads personalisation