MULTI 4.12.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Can anyone confirm problem in music player?
In the last 3 update problem in folder selection.
I have Music Folder containing 3 folder
Music folder itself contain 15 songs
And the 3 sub folder contain total 204 songs
Now when I select music folder 207 songs shown in the list, in the last 3 version this action show 15 songs (songs in music folder only without songs in subfolder)

Haven't try this version due to very slow internet in home

More info in the picture below.

Device : MI3
Any help is appreciated
Thanks all

99e5fddc4d6eba14dada75a5eb41f981.jpg

but Miui V6 for Mi2 all works because previously not working wifi that did not detect anything

Last edited by a moderator:
A few years ago I changed from Windows to Apple. The reason for that was that Windows was buggy, bad security and poor quality of new windows version. I am still a user of miui after htc- and samsung versions of android. Miui is beginning to become a lookalike from the old Windows (after XP): buggy, sloppy and deaf for critics from customers. I am therefor considering the next step: Iphone of going back to HTC, Samsung of other native android-users.

can someone tell me why i can't do OTA update. I always have to download the full rom and install it true update app.

I have redmi note 4G

can someone tell me why i can't do OTA update. I always have to download the full rom and install it true update app.

I have redmi note 4G
No time for upload it this week.. just don't be lazy and download it manually..

Reactions: Afiq Zaihan
But do I always have to download the full Rom or can I find the incremental update somewhere ?
we never make incremental update packs.. even via OTA you download same file as posted here... just from slower chinese servers...

Hi ingbrzy, OTA 4.12.26 just get out now, only a question, Has Miui solved the bug about accounts?, thanks.
Regards.
Yea I had time to upload cancro..
No info about accounts yet.. We are working on it..

~Tapatalk~

Guys, anyone having problem with updating from Updater? So far 3 people have reported same error, even when applying from Recovery. One went on, the others no, stuck at 98%..

Energized from my Mi 4!

Ingbrzy, can be true really Android L based MIUI ROM for Mi2S in end of January? (as we can read in your post #2). I have informed Hungarian users about it but they cannot belive it.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Sorry for wrong thread,

i flash miui v 4.12.5(v5) for galaxy nexus (maguro). and I got miui v6 theme "wanna be", is there any way to revert to default miui v5 theme ?

I just noticed another major issue from this update.
When I try to record video using the standard Camera app, the video will not save. It sticks in the saving point.
Has anyone else had this issue?

Could really use some help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-01-01-01-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-01-01-01-37.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 421
For me it works fine :D
Happy 2015 to all, except for Xiaomi, they are evil ahahah

Happy new year.
I hope the next rom are better.
Google account is invisible, sensors bug (ingress game), FC Gmail app and low ram (612mo on reboot Vs+1Go with 4.12.19)
Blue flash on boot is already there.

Reactions: gabril
Noticed something strange in the alarm settings.

There is a setting "silent after".

Shows 5/10/15/20/25/30min and never.

But when you apply for instance 'never', it shows 20 min. in the settings under "silent after".

What you select is not what it is showing, for instance when you select '5 min', it shows never in the settings..

Status
Not open for further replies.