4.4 [port] Google Play Edition Xiaomi mi2A

linuxx

Members
Jul 6, 2013
Google Play Edition
~~~~~~~~
Better Aosp 4.4

I'm going to port this ROM (mine) to xiaomi mi2A too, screenshots taken from my mi2s

Pure Google Edition Rom

All Gapps Inclued, without any bloatware

Last Android Relase- KitKat!

Amazing 360° Photos with Photosphere

Chatting or Send SMS without differences

Enjoy Powerful Beats Audio For a Perfect Sound

See My Video Review

Features:

• Full Google Play Htc One Sources
    • Android 4.4
    • Ivan's kernel
    • Deodex
    • Rooted
    • Busybox
    • Zipaligned
    • All Google Apps Updated
    • Beats Audio
    • Photosphere
    • Swype Keyboard
    • No bloatware
    • Smooth, fast
Download Link:
Build 2.2 ---->http://goo.gl/5QnFAV

Last edited:
So if this rom is based on Ivan's kernel, that means this rom will have the same bug that is present in Ivan's ROM? (im talking about the bug where the screen suddenly goes black & ur not able to wake up ur phone except by pulling battery)

anyway, i hope this rom will be free of this major bug

So if this rom is based on Ivan's kernel, that means this rom will have the same bug that is present in Ivan's ROM? (im talking about the bug where the screen suddenly goes black & ur not able to wake up ur phone except by pulling battery)

Yeah, this is indeed a major bug. Also I've noticed that holding the power button will eventually wake the display and then power off the device when this happens.

Yeah, this is indeed a major bug. Also I've noticed that holding the power button will eventually wake the display and then power off the device when this happens.
Yes, I can't edit his kernel, sorry I'll take this ROM update with the kernel, hope that he'll fix that

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

ROM compiled, gapps will noto work with art, but for the next relase they will. I'm going to update this after ;) (and I didn't test this because I haven't got a m2a so....)

ROM compiled, gapps will noto work with art, but for the next relase they will. I'm going to update this after ;) (and I didn't test this because I haven't got a m2a so....)

"gapps will noto work with art"

what do u mean by art?

"gapps will noto work with art"

what do u mean by art?
Sorry was using Italian keyboard,
gapps will not works with art
Art is the new powerful android runtime

If Xiaomi doesn't release the kernel source then it's safe to say that the annoying screen blank/freeze issue will be with this ROM also. A driver someplace is not correct for this model phone.

About the freeze problem. What happens with your phone? The only problem i have is when i press the power button that sometimes the unlock screen does not respond imediately. But when i wait for about 2 seconds i can unlock my phone. It doesn't occur often and it's not that my phone freezes and that i have to remove the battery or something like that.

I also noticed a small delay in the initial unlock, a bit longer than it should be compared to other devices. I noticed a line in logcat about this, something about a delay of 2 seconds or something.

During the initial install and setup it runs perfectly, speedy and just awesome. It seems for some odd reason over a few hours it begins. Whatever it is at times prevents the screen from waking at all and then I need to hold the power button until it hard resets then it may be OK for a few more hours then it will repeat. Sometimes also while using it for whatever, the screen will fade to black suddenly then act the same where I need to do a hard reset by holding power button or removing battery.

This has happened so far with all of the AO*P/CM builds posted here on the forum. I have tested with and without gapps and any other apps other than what comes with the ROM. Also, adb won't see the device when it's in this "freeze" state.

MIUI runs perfectly with no issues at all of course :p

Yes, it happens with every rom that is based on ivans kernel, so I guess we need a new kernel hehe

Yes, i haven't got a m2a so I can't edit kernel for test those things....

Sent from my MI 2s using Tapatalk

Finding update Package......
Installing update Package.....
Installing update...
Symlink: some symlinks failed

Verstuurd van mijn ME301T met Tapatalk