MULTI 4.6.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my mi3 w to the latest 4.6.27 but the new feature doesn't work downloading app from the xiaomi market

I actually started to pick up on the Danish translation back in April, but apparently too late :-( Did some work on it, before being informed that it wouldn't get enabled anyway in MIUI v5, so I stopped again.

I did a factory reset and that helped it somewhat with the mic, the recorder finally worked but the mic still did not work during calls, minus speakerphone/headset, not even going back to the official stable rom helped.

Thanks for the update! Is there a way to turn off "mikey/headphone" notification when I plug in my earphones? It's kind of annoying to have to pick every time I listen to music...

pattern lock is still not working on my MI3TD.
Even can change to any other security lock and wont change.

Thanks for the update! Is there a way to turn off "mikey/headphone" notification when I plug in my earphones? It's kind of annoying to have to pick every time I listen to music...
Uninstall MiKey app..

~Tapatalk~

Anyone got problems with WiFi on this forum MIUI builds on Nexus 4? WiFi keep loosing connection on my Nexus 4 - I tried different baseband radios with no luck any fix for that?

I actually started to pick up on the Danish translation back in April, but apparently too late :-( Did some work on it, before being informed that it wouldn't get enabled anyway in MIUI v5, so I stopped again.
Sadly noone listens, but I reflash the weekly rom every friday with the old Danish translation and it works.

Sendt fra min MI 3W med Tapatalk

Reactions: Hun73rdk
This time I ask you before I buy... Will MiPad receive weekly updates?

This time, if not. I.'ll not buy it

Sorry if I missed it but what was the reason to not get the Danish language back even if there is a new translator?

No one really knows?
but I give up, No more Xiaomi phones for me, even the european forum just obandon the languages they choose...

Sendt fra min MI 3W med Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.