MULTI 4.6.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is very frustrating to translate also in finnish when you do not see your work in practise.We waited all spring the update for hongmi and when it arrives the finnish translation is disabled. Who can promise that if we continue the work the translatiton will also emerge to updates.

Reactions: Tjoost
guys, i've checked the 2 repos (finish/danish) and i guess it's because the translations miss alot of stuff. not sure if it's the reason
Yeah, but its better than nothing....

Sendt fra min MI 3W med Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: rastas
How often does N7 grouper get updated? Two weeks has passed since last available update.

In the latest versions for MI2a, RAM consumption has increased excessively, making applications close on their own, or even do not open. This also happens with the keyboard, which makes it unuseable rom

Anyone else happen? Anyone know how to correct this excessive memory usage? I can do anything?

Reactions: ramezzidane
I am using MI2S, after this update I found the my phone is hot. Have anyone got the same issue with me.

For all Mi2/Mi2 users. Do you still have issues with the original mail app and the error in the Pull down menu?
Does the pull-down menu let you know there is a new mail, when you just removed one and all other mails have been read?

Can anyone confirm that they have this mailbug?
At this moment I have 1 user who confirmed it, but I want to know it from more people.

Hi and thank you for the translation of the official Miui rom for Hongmi 1S.

I wanted to know if i can easily change the website wich is used by the weather application of this rom.
I want this application to take information on fr.weather.com and not weather.com.cn.
Is it possible to change that ?

Sorry ad, i have question. i used Mi3 W. I dont under name update rom? xiaomi.eu multi_??????_4.6.27 kikat 4.4.zip .
I donwload rom of pisces, mocha that up date mi3w? Thanks add

Sorry ad, i have question. i used Mi3 W. I dont under name update rom? xiaomi.eu multi_??????_4.6.27 kikat 4.4.zip .
I donwload rom of pisces, mocha that up date mi3w? Thanks add

cancro

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: angiahuy
I don't find MiKey app. What is the reason? I have clean system, before flash this ROM I did full wipe....

check your folder data/miui/preinstall_apps
I don't have that folder (data/miui/preinstall_apps). You mean: Android/Data folder? There is no any app in there marked with MiKey
I have separated MIUI folder but also no any app with MiKey. Very strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.