MULTI 5.1.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not just that, at least for me: i want my phone to wake up just when i want to, not anytime i get a notification
I also prefer user defined settings where the users have option to customize settings. But that feature doesn't bother me at this time. Anyway I think will be an option for disable it later...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Securitycenter FC occurs all the time when the cleaning process completed. Please find attached screenshot for evidence.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421874101989.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1421874101989.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 393
Reactions: krystel.fraysse
No bugs reported yet...

~Tapatalk~
Mi3 WCDMA i am experiencing random reboots. I have mentioned this in your previous updates. Also after doing a quick Google search to fix the problem there are a hell of a lot of people with the same issue. On other forums the problem has been associated with CPU going into deep sleep or somin. Anyway i have tried everything from a clean installation (wiping everything incl user data, all data and even cache and reinstalling your dev rom). Please help.

Mi3 WCDMA i am experiencing random reboots. I have mentioned this in your previous updates. Also after doing a quick Google search to fix the problem there are a hell of a lot of people with the same issue. On other forums the problem has been associated with CPU going into deep sleep or somin. Anyway i have tried everything from a clean installation (wiping everything incl user data, all data and even cache and reinstalling your dev rom). Please help.

Have you tried installing by fastboot?

Method 3. Flashing MIUI ROM in Fastboot Mode
http://en.miui.com/thread-11047-1-1.html

show me my money your mobile network type settings.. )

Well smells like something is brewing... ;P Just a shame the Mi2 LP info leaked before mention of Mi3, unless they managed to keep it quiet. Still Mi2 image leaks all over weibo; so they're hardly trying to keep it 'quiet' at that.

819b85d1jw1eog4y128l2j20wy18gtb7.jpg
233918dccrfcrf66ttf6jv.jpg

I have just noticed the system info displayed 1GB RAM on that picture. So it is fake because all MI2/s have 2GB RAM system memory.

I have just noticed the system info displayed 1GB RAM on that picture. So it is fake because all MI2/s have 2GB RAM system memory.
its engineering sample.. just for devs...

Hi, i used fast boot and command prompts to flash the phone as it was stuck in a rebooting loop

Do you mean the device (Mi2) is engineering sample?

The devices distributed to their developers are engineering samples and differ slightly from consumer models.

So yes, the Mi2s seen in this photo is an engineering sample :)

Edit: Sorry @ingbrzy, didn't see you're reply there; blindly responded to quote notification.

Reactions: graw2
I have just received Redmi 2 TD-LTE today, when will the multi language patch for TD-LTE version be available?
Looking forward to the port team. Thank you for your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.