MULTI 5.3.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote uid=82605 name="graw2" post=242680]Yeah, confirmed! I am always getting FC too on my Mi2s!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6[/quote]
just clear browser app data<br/>

Yes i confirm, but after it crashes again

just clear browser app data
Thanks, I have just cleared it. This is just temporary solve the issue, because after exit the app I get FC again when I try to re-open the app.

Edited:
It is not too serious issue because without exit the app from browser menu, it can be use without FC

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
still this problem with MI4, and is also the cause why not synchronize more weather automatically.

I used to unlock using a pattern, now I first have to swipe up and after that enter my unlock pattern. How to disable this so I only have to enter my unlock pattern on my Mi2S?

Thanks in advance

Logcat of browser FC:

Code:
I/KLO_Stability( 2048): [am_crash][1426863585]:[18832,0,com.android.browser,1082768965,java.lang.NullPointerException,NULL,BrowserYellowpagePage.java,50]
E/AndroidRuntime(18832): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime(18832): Process: com.android.browser, PID: 18832
E/AndroidRuntime(18832): java.lang.NullPointerException
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at com.android.browser.bz.z(BrowserYellowpagePage.java:50)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at com.android.browser.eh.ft(MiuiHome.java:76)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at com.android.browser.gb.run(PhoneUi.java:413)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:733)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5047)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:806)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:622)
E/AndroidRuntime(18832):    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Reactions: s01o
Hi, thankyou, The Developer Option - Disable SlideScreen - is desabled! is a bug?

thankyou

We will remove that ****** miui browser and add chrome next week...

~Tapatalk~
Please don't. I also have the FC issue with miui browser with the last update, but actually, miui browser is better than chrome - faster and easier to use with the bottom nav bar. The one thing I don't understand is why on the Dev ROM it dose not collapse the upper/lower nav bars when u swipe down a website, it dose that on the stable ROM.

Reactions: motxilo
Please don't. I also have the FC issue with miui browser with the last update, but actually, miui browser is better than chrome - faster and easier to use with the bottom nav bar. The one thing I don't understand is why on the Dev ROM it dose not collapse the upper/lower nav bars when u swipe down a website, it dose that on the stable ROM.
don't worry, MIUI Browser apk will be available for instalation

Hi, can't answer calls( MI3W). Contacts FC when I want to call from contacts list. I hope Xiaomi will release the Kernel code soon, maybe we will get a competent ROM . MIUI is getting worse with every update.

Reactions: OdinEidolon
If you start removing buggy apps, it'd be faster to port stock android to xiaomi devices. /barelytrolling

Hi, can't answer calls( MI3W). Contacts FC when I want to call from contacts list. I hope Xiaomi will release the Kernel code soon, maybe we will get a competent ROM . MIUI is getting worse with every update.
Post log here...

~Tapatalk~

We will remove that ****** miui browser and add chrome next week...

~Tapatalk~

YES you are right , i am using CHROME since 1 month instead of Miui Browser
it WORKS perfectly and >>>> it is 100% synchronised with my PC Chrome browser thats the TOP !

[Quote = "ch2856, post: 242702, miembro: 122044"] Por favor, no lo hagas. También tengo el problema con el navegador FC MIUI con la última actualización, pero en realidad, el navegador MIUI es mejor que el cromo - más rápido y más fácil de usar con la barra de navegación inferior. Lo único que no entiendo es por qué en la ROM Dev que la dosis no colapsa las barras de navegación arriba / abajo cuando u deslizar hacia abajo una página web, la dosis que en la ROM estable. [/ Quote]

+1.

Status
Not open for further replies.