MULTI 5.8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any plans to add OnePlus One (bacon) to the list of devices? I've installed this ROM on my Nexus 5 and I'm very impressed. All other MIUI v6 ROMs for OnePlus One are pretty unstable / inconsistent. If you do have plans, I would be very happy to help test.

Are there any plans to add OnePlus One (bacon) to the list of devices? I've installed this ROM on my Nexus 5 and I'm very impressed. All other MIUI v6 ROMs for OnePlus One are pretty unstable / inconsistent. If you do have plans, I would be very happy to help test.
nope..

In the app theme we can't customize the theme, we have wallpaper, local, top and categories

From mi4

Thx for work

want to install the weekly rom for Mi4i bu having trouble with permissions for flashify.
On the REDMI NOTE i get a screen where i can give permission to flashify. But on the Mi4I NOT:( WHAT AM I DOING WRONG..

Install Chinese weekly rom first and then this rom will have root.

Wysłano z MI Note

counter notifications icon, always marks 1, even when there may 'notifications, this from several releases. but it will not be repaired?

contatore notifiche su icona, segna sempre 1, anche se arrivano pu' notifiche, questo da numerose release. ma non viene sistemato?

Install Chinese weekly rom first and then this rom will have root.

Wysłano z MI Note
thanks for the information, but i have used the MI4I toolkit, and istalled twrp realy nice.
In the future put the Mi4i toolkit on the OT.......

counter notifications icon, always marks 1, even when there may 'notifications, this from several releases. but it will not be repaired?

contatore notifiche su icona, segna sempre 1, anche se arrivano pu' notifiche, questo da numerose release. ma non viene sistemato?
It has to do with the apps that are not fully compatible with MIUI system.
If you see SMS or Email, the notifications counters works really great.
But if you see Gmail, when you receive 2 emails, the notifications are together so MIUI only see 1 notification

It has to do with the apps that are not fully compatible with MIUI system.
If you see SMS or Email, the notifications counters works really great.
But if you see Gmail, when you receive 2 emails, the notifications are together so MIUI only see 1 notification

ok, but with the first release of the six working obviously with framework of miui 5 also. shame, we hope for some fix ..thanks response

Reactions: laueugen
2014813 - V6.6.3.0 Stable works perfect. Installed with full wipe. Very thanks!

Spanish languaje.

Hi.
I have a Mi Note with the last development version.
I try to cast media on my Samsung TV....pictures are cast very well and easy, but no way to cast video. The option to video casting in Samsung TV is there, but nothing appear on TV screen.
Any idea how to solve the problem or if the problem will be solve in the near future release?

Quick question for @ingbrzy and @Acid : in the Xiaomi fastboot collection which is availabe in Chinese at http://www.miui.com/shuaji-393.html there are two stable versions listed for Mi4:

* One is listed as 小米手机4 CDMA/WCDMA/TD-LTE 最新 稳定版 线刷Fastboot完整包点击下载 with link http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=cancro&b=F&r=cn&n=
Notice the "cancro" in the link. If one clicks on the link, the file downloaded has the filename cancro_images_V6.6.4.0.KXDCNCF_20150721.0000.5_4.4_cn_1ae5c57e1f.tgz . Once more, notice the KXDCNCF identifier, which is the same with the firmware identifier in the respective xiaomi.eu stable firmware.

* Another is listed as 小米手机4 电信4G 最新 稳定版 线刷Fastboot完整包点击下载 with link http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=cancro_lte_ct&b=F&r=cn&n= (notice the cancro_lte_ct in the link). However here the filename is quite different: cancro_lte_ct_images_V6.6.4.0.KXGCNCF_20150721.0000.5_4.4_cn_503703c8aa.tgz ! This identifier has nothing to do with the xiaomi.eu firmware identifier.

The (two) questions are:

1) Which fastboot image is suitable for a Mi4 LTE? I presume the second, not certain though...

2) There is only a single xiaomi.eu stable firmware available. Is it suitable for both Mi4 versions (cancro and cancro_lte_ct) ?

what should we expect for this week dev. rom? Miui 6, 5.8.13... there is no info at all...

I guess it will be no miui 7 multi for tomorrow (maybe next week) but we will have for sure miui 7 china rom tomorrow.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble with my browser

Whenever I open , it closes forced. Requesting Report MIUI.

It is the bronswe of own ROM 5.8.6 . I'm having to use Google Chrome or similar

I'm having this problem since the past 3 updates to this .

Xiaomi Mi2S 32Gb

Status
Not open for further replies.