[TWRP][OFRP][PBRP] List of relevant recovery in one place

Camerado

Members
Jul 2, 2016

I compiled this list because i think it will be useful.
Updates are monitored each day.
Welcome, friends!

Last edited:

I have collected a list of relevant recovery in one place, i think it will be useful.

Updates are monitored once a day.

Welcome, friends!
Very well. THANKS You!
Please Can you improve the thread' title. It doesn't attract too much.
Like: TWRP and RECOVERY all what you need in one place.
Just a suggestion...

I have collected a list of relevant recovery in one place, i think it will be useful.

Updates are monitored once a day.

Welcome, friends!

Something like this….

Hello,

For Mi 9T/K20 owners, could you add OrangeFox for davinci in your TWRP collection? => https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=315299&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC

:)
Didn't find any releases on the official website, but found it elsewhere and added :)
At the moment davinci (Mi 9T/Redmi K20) is not maintained by OFOX, they removed it from official website. Let's see what will happen, when A11 for davinci is released. Maybe I have to switch back to original TWRP.

Yep, can't be used with newer Android 11 releases for umi. Bootloader rejects it completely.
I can´t update Mi 10 to the latest week rom because i can´t use twrp. The older one didn´t work anymore. The 3.4.0 version opens but can´t access the partitions and unable to install other versions.

Can anyone who knows how to do the update help me?
Mi 10 Global
MIUI 12.3 20.11.18
TWRP 3.4.0 (the only that accept installing)

Thanks.

I can´t update Mi 10 to the latest week rom because i can´t use twrp. The older one didn´t work anymore. The 3.4.0 version opens but can´t access the partitions and unable to install other versions.

Can anyone who knows how to do the update help me?
Mi 10 Global
MIUI 12.3 20.11.18
TWRP 3.4.0 (the only that accept installing)

Thanks.
There is no problem flashing ROMs using the TWRP 3.4.0 we include with the ROMs. I do it every day.

There is no problem flashing ROMs using the TWRP 3.4.0 we include with the ROMs. I do it every day.
On my device, when i open twrp it is encrypted and cannot acces storage.
I already formated it, because i was using the last stable rom before install this one. And after format and install this rom, the twrp was encrypted again.
Can you help me how to do it?
I don´t want to format it again because of the bank apps and stuff, but if it´s the only way....
Help me to do it please.
Thank you.

I already formated it, because i was using the last stable rom before install this one. And after format and install this rom, the twrp was encrypted again.
I don´t want to format it again because of the bank apps and stuff, but if it´s the only way....
Help me to do it please.
Thank you.

Have you disabled all the authentication methods? Pin, pattern, face unlock and so on... Should work without that

Help me to do it please.
Thank you.
Search for member @Iain_B in the forum, he made an installation guide.

Added TWRP by wzsx150 for Mi 10 Ultra (cas)

Updated TWRP by wzsx150 for Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh)

Last edited:
In the Mi 10 (umi) folder, could you include 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) TWRP. This is the TWRP which was included with the ROM 3 weeks ago, and is stable. This is the one which uses the USB-OTG route for installation.
The other one I have just tested is similar to the one used to boot only into (TWRP - 3.4.2b-0623). Those more adventurous can keep the 3.4.0 in recovery memory, and boot only with the 3.4.2b-1206. This allows full decryption.
Thanks.

Reactions: sartoori
Updated TWRP by wzsx150 for Redmi K30 5G (picasso) and Redmi K30i 5G (picasso_48m)

Last edited:
Added TWRP by wzsx150 for Redmi Note 9 5G (cannon)

Updated TWRP by whyle for Redmi K30S Ultra / Mi 10T/Pro (apollo)

Last edited:
I am on global 12.2.1.0 on mi10 (umi) and android 11 (unlocked bootloader) and i was trying to go on Eu rom before few days and have big trouble with that. Now, i will try with this new twrp.
If someone have time for short tutorial for me thats will be helpful, i am almost noob.

Thank you