5x6 home screen MI 9 se

ivo.siebi

Members
Apr 17, 2014
Is there a way to get a 5x6 home screen with the xiaomi.eu stable rom like in the global stabel?

Same problem reproducted.. i think it will be ok if you wait for the next miui stable (probably the 10.4), if you're in a hurry use the weekly roms witch are ok with that: tested successfully on 9.6.5 (10.4)

Envoyé de mon Mi 9 SE en utilisant Tapatalk

What grid size options do you see in Home settings?
Its about the choice above missing in the stable 10.3 release (displayed with compatible themes only).
To test with compatible theme, search 5x6 in the theme store.
497b068a3d2890c3cbd93ed7435981fb.jpg

.. about the topic, for illustration, a 5x6 home grid .
Option seen available in the 10.2 Global stable but not in the 10.3 Xiaomi.EU stable.
09dd89c4899e7466b18d38d411e3cab2.jpg

I don't need an example, I need to see the actual problem. I don't have the device to see for myself.
Show me what is missing.

I don't need an example, I need to see the actual problem. I don't have the device to see for myself.
Show me what is missing.
Unfortunately, i don't have the problem anymore, i tried to correct the thing by replacing the Xiaomi.eu stable (10.3) by the last weekly 10.4, problem solved like this that's why my first post came to help ..

i used 10.5 weekly now, it will be better that the one which open the post put a screenshot of the Mather.
In my memories, there were not any grid choice on the "home settings / Plus" windows.