MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
710747main_curiosity%20killed%20the%20cat%20bigger%204x3_516-387.jpg

Let me say that what is written is a little bit confusing: "S TWRP 2.8.7.3 recovery for Xiaomi mi4c with custom “TeamSuperluminal” TWRP theme.
This recovery is compatible with TS mi4c (android 5.1.1).
Recovery is compiled from CM12.1 + TWRP 2.8.7.0 source."

BTW I took the risk to install it and all went good.
I had some concerns about this : "Recommended for use with TS CM13, TS CM12.1 and TS PAC-rom 5.1.1"
But if you say that all went well thats good news. TWRP 2.8.70 usually would not reboot my phone - it would freeze. But not anymore after 6.1.21 update.

I had some concerns about this : "Recommended for use with TS CM13, TS CM12.1 and TS PAC-rom 5.1.1"
But if you say that all went well thats good news. TWRP 2.8.70 usually would not reboot my phone - it would freeze. But not anymore after 6.1.21 update.
For the moment it seems all OK even if the only operations I made are cache cleaning and reboot. We will see tomorrow when the 6.1.28 will be available. Finger crossed

Last edited:
Reactions: Rui Cambraia
For the moment it seems all OK even if the only operations I made are cache cleaning and reboot. We will see tomorrow when the 6.1.28 will be available. Finger crossed
My TWRP is from TeamWin. At Team Super Luminal they do a lot of stuff for Mi4C (ROMs, Packs and Recoverys). I wonder why...? It looks great though... We'll see...

PS: support doesn't look that great though...

Last edited:
Hello and tried to change the mirecovery by TWRP but been in vain would require a tutorial or video esplicativo have a mi3 .

Hello and tried to change the mirecovery by TWRP but been in vain would require a tutorial or video esplicativo have a mi3 .
If you have your phone unblocked and rooted should not be difficult with the app Flashify. It's how I flashed my TWRP. I don't know if someone have a video. I went through this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=45&v=hjbWUTqqWb8 (it's about flashing a ROM and the TWRP - just skip the ROM part). Not sure if this applies to you though...! choose wisely...!

I'am using the TWRP from TeamWin 2.8.7.0 NOT the one from the video. The process is exactly the same.

Last edited:
If you have your phone unblocked and rooted should not be difficult with the app Flashify. It's how I flashed my TWRP. I don't know if someone have a video. I went through this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=45&v=hjbWUTqqWb8 (it's about flashing a ROM and the TWRP - just skip the ROM part). Not sure if this applies to you though...! choose wisely...!

I'am using the TWRP from TeamWin 2.8.7.0 NOT the one from the video. The process is exactly the same.

Thanks friend but does not work medeja not give me permission to flaxafi root .

Thanks friend but does not work medeja not give me permission to flaxafi root .
Not sure if I understand what you mean: Flashify needs root permission that you can give through the "Security" app - like in the video. So there is something I do not understant you are triyng to say. Feel free to write in spanish if it is easier for you: there are some experts here who do understand spanish...!

Reactions: Peterjj
[Quote = "Rui Cambraia, mensaje: 272.147, miembro de: 132366"] No estoy seguro si entiendo lo que quiere decir: Flashify necesita el permiso de la raíz que se puede dar a través de la aplicación "Seguridad" - como en el vídeo. Así que hay algo que no está understant triyng que decir. Siéntase libre de escribir en español si es más fácil para usted: hay algunos expertos aquí que no entiendan español ... [/ quote]
Si mira no me deja Darle Permisos raíz from direction seguridad sin se seis por la nueva actualización de android 6.0

I hope Leo gets fixed on today's update. We've been without any possibility of connecting to a wifi network for 2 weeks. What a bug! And I hope it gets fixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.