MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys i want to know if it's possible to flash from stable ferrari 7.1 to stable ferrari 7.2 without wipping. Thanks

Don't know what's happening on my mi4c but battery life it's not that great like it was before...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-17-20-14-39_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-20-14-39_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 445
  • Screenshot_2016-03-17-20-14-48_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-20-14-48_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 444
Reactions: Sergeyb76
It seems the FTP function in the FIle Explorer is replaced with the Mi Drop function. Any way to revert that?

Which is/are?

custom launchers have tons of functions, no way I can even begin to list them comprehensively.

I can list my favorite custom launcher functions though:

- an app drawer
- assign custom icons to apps
- assign custom icons to folders
- change app names
- create app intent shortcuts
- custom home screen grid
- scalable widgets
- save entire launcher setup (settings, icons, folders, widgets, wallpapers)
- restore launcher setup on any android (non-Miui) phone or tablet

Reactions: tonirai
How i can update Redmi 2 HM2014817? Earlier I can use ROM from HM2014811 but now TWRP displaying error.
Apparently, you can't no more.
It is an unsupported device, which had a compatible ROM, but it's no longer compatible.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

hello but it is possible that now every time I upgrade I get stuck on the screen MI ? despite having transferred from the PC to the mobile packet .. , I installed it via updater ..

Reactions: Salvimb
Hi guys...i have a mi4 and i'm wondering if i Can change this version 6.3.10 with one older using twrp recovery, without problems of course

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: djbosanac
I am having several problems with the stable 7.2.3.0 LIBRA, the battery runs out quickly, at a certain time of the day around 14.00 there are line and data access problems and leaves alone the timing even if it is enabled with WiFi . Compared to the 7.2.1.0 version it was only solved the problem of synchronization of email, which now works.

I wanted to know if I could do a downgrade to 7.1.6.0 doing just wipe & Dalvik cache.

You can always downgrade to a Different ROM. Use titanium backup and than downgrade. Because the best solution to avoid fc's is to comoletly wipe your device.

Hi guys...i have a mi4 and i'm wondering if i Can change this version 6.3.10 with one older using twrp recovery, without problems of course

You dont need an older TWRP to install older roms. You can download and install older roms with TWRP 3.0 Easy.

You dont need an older TWRP to install older roms. You can download and install older roms with TWRP 3.0 Easy.
I have twrp version 2.8.7 so i Can return to KK without problems or an older version of MM...mi4 doesn't have locked bootloader..it's true?

I have the Redmi Note 2 and it heats up too much with this last version even when I only use it to listen some music and surf the Internet nothing demanding also the battery drains too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.