MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Since this update, when I play music with PowerPro app, the MIUI Music App appears on my lockscreen, which is very annoying, because I don't use MIUI Music App (because of the wrong album cover issue). Anybody know how to disable/remove the MIUI music player on my lockscreen ?

I am using a MI2S, thanks.

I am currently testing on cancro both stable v7. 2.8.0 and 6.3.24 those days. I d need more time to establish my opinion but so far the stable seems fast and with good battery, no bug.
I had a reboot in 6.3.24 and got network data loss.

I prefer the v7. 2.8.0 as of today, still testing.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Hi jc rey, i have Mi4w with cancro 6.3.17: It works quite well with respect to previous MM version, even if sometimes I've seen some crashes. In case I would move to the stable version, which is the one I have to use? Where can I find it? How can I install it? Many thanks!

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm trying to update from 6.3.3 to 6.3.24 on my mi NotePro but when I select the zip fike on the update app it goes to the twrp recovery and if I go to install there is nothing on the internal storage. Can someone help me?

Hi jc rey, i have Mi4w with cancro 6.3.17: It works quite well with respect to previous MM version, even if sometimes I've seen some crashes. In case I would move to the stable version, which is the one I have to use? Where can I find it? How can I install it? Many thanks!

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=51314

There. You install plus wipe data.

I'm now having 6.3.24 China Dev Rom, so if I would like to install this ROM for RMN3(MTK), which one should I install?

Status
Not open for further replies.