Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to check md5?
Sorry for delay ))

YOu can use HashCheck for explorer. Unable to post links - try to open next url: code.kliu.org {/} hashcheck
Or old MS utility fciv.exe. Unable to post links - try to open next url: support.microsoft.com {/} en-us {/} kb {/} 841290

Mi4c here, via OTA. I have root in my security options, i can select wich program can be rooted. But when i start some of these apps, they say they don't have root privileges.
You must flash supersu via twrp..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

hello, what is correct rom for this mobile?
redmi 2 2gb

Attachments

• demir rom.jpg
    demir rom.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 495
You must re-apply root after each weekly update....I use TWRP...very simple and quick...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

my TWRP is not find any folders of my internal storage, just system it appears. So i can select any zipfiles.

any ideas?

Tottaly agree with you. I'm waiting 2 weeks now, and still can't unlock my redmi 3. In fact, i received sms saying i can unlock bl, but i get error at 50% saying account is different. Official solution is to wait another week, and if still doesn't work, wait another month.

Fck that, i'd rather sell it and get old mi3 or mi4 than wait another month

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk
I kept my mi4 ;)

I updated my Redmi2 from stable 7.1 to stable 7.2, i never installed twrp before, but now is installed in my phone..
Is the twrp now installed by default in all your stable ROMs??

If any update is available (now only about once a month), via Update App... the way as usual.....

EDIT: Or maybe you mean WHEN we get OTA update ?

Weekly roms suppose to update weekly right? But when I click update in Updater app it seems cant connect to server to check whether there are update or not

Weekly roms suppose to update weekly right? But when I click update in Updater app it seems cant connect to server to check whether there are update or not
Before, it was like that (weekly updates available here for download immediately, or by OTA a few days later) ;

Now, it's supposed to be available for download every week here, but only once a month by OTA (but I wouldn't count on that anyway).

The reason is upload by developers to the servers is super slow, and done manually one by one, and they don't have time to do it.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Status
Not open for further replies.