MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Althought Xiaomi forgets the mi4i, are you going to supply us more ROMs for it? Because I am still in the last one and it has a solved bug for the rest of the ROMs in spanish language and if you don't work on it we will keep this failure...
They can't make new roms for mi4i as their base is the china developer rom. No developer rom is no xiaomi.eu rom.

Ok thanks, bad news...

But does this mean that they will work on stables ones? China developers I mean
What do you mean? They can only work on roms xiaomi provides. Xiaomi makes stable? Xiaomi.eu can make multilang stable version from it. They release developer rom again? Xiaomi.eu can make multilang version from it.

Hi,I have redmi note 3 pro and after flashed latest weekly rom I faced some minor (I think)bugs
When phone conected to a pc and after some time screen goes off you cant do any operation like copy,move,delete command from pc.
The default browser dc every time if I type and search something at search bar
Mirroring with a smart tv is super laggy(panasonic viera cx700) .Please fix it!!!!
And a suggestion.Put a switch for mirroring like CM rom has to quick buttons panel
Thanks and sorry if my english are not so good :)

What do you mean? They can only work on roms xiaomi provides. Xiaomi makes stable? Xiaomi.eu can make multilang stable version from it. They release developer rom again? Xiaomi.eu can make multilang version from it.
Ah ok, I was confused, I thought Xiaomi.EU worked in stables independently of Xiaomi ROMs, so it is clear for me now, I must forget new updates. Thank you for your clarifications.

Yes, he answered you right. Developers have announced (and it has been repeated here often) that they don't have time to upload ROMs to servers, so they committed to do it once per month - but it seems not even that have been possible until now.

By the way, if you're still with that version, you wouldn't ever receive any OTA anyway, since for that it is needed to have TWRP installed (which could have been done receiving the last OTA when the transition was made, or anytime later by following the first post's directions).

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
Thank you guys for explanations :)

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello! I'm not sure about the way to install this ROM to a Redmi Note 3 xtk. I guess this phone is among 'other official devices', but I don't know what is installing 'via custom recovery'. Regarding the type of file, I think I should be able to use the uploader application, can I? My aim is only to have a stable, as clean as possible ROM that I can easily update every now and then.

After flash 6.4.14 in MI4 all oki, yerterday and today 6 resets, sawing face... or playing.. o charging... i dont kwon. Sometimes the device enter in loop, its enter in recovery and start Ok.

I dont know guys... the lasters 6.4 a liked it...but... today its horrible, or its for apks update... or i dont know.

thanks

Last full wipe in 6.3.13 :( always i install only with wipe cache/ and dalvin.

Since 6.2 that any reeboot. Yesterday and today more than 20 :( in 4.6.14

Last edited:
Tomorrow will try with the last week versión, in theory tomorrow... If continue with the reboots i will make a full wipe. If continue, i try the last stable :(

battery life is still trouble for redmi note 2
miui team must introduce android M to decrease this problem

Is it time to Xiaomi.eu begin to work by them self? Insted unofficial, independent xiaomi.eu ? Sorry my ignorace

battery life is still trouble for redmi note 2
miui team must introduce android M to decrease this problem
That doesn't mean battery life will improve drastically, if at all. Battery life got a little worse actually on my mi4 when I compare KK to MM. If i recall correctly MIUI doesn't integrate doze feature from android.

Tomorrow will try with the last week versión, in theory tomorrow... If continue with the reboots i will make a full wipe. If continue, i try the last stable :(
Yeah try that tomorrow after installing the 6.4.21 rom. Make sure you don't restore much, if any, old system files.

Status
Not open for further replies.