Votes: 254 85.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to wipe dalvik cache and cache .

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

First time better to wipe data (and cache and dalvik). Make a backup because you will loose photos and apps and contacts and etc.
Next time cache and dalvik wipe is enough.
I keep the phone in my pocket, and the battery is around 30C. No black screens... This ROM is perfect. RedmiNote2prime on weekly ROM.

Thanks, just wipe and install from twrp. Hoping to not make any mess. (I will look if there's a way to backup all the phone, just in case of brick)
My developer one has few bugs (On performance running games the phone is around 48°C) and i'm still wondering how you can sell a phone in this condition. Also the funny things is that has been modified from the seller with strange system apps. I honestly don't get how can be useful to have Chrome or Clean Master as system apps(just why?), while some original xiaomi apps has been removed when instead they might be helpful to have.

Thank you a lot! I'd like to make a suggestion. In my last phone, I was able to slide my finger through a notification (for example Whatsapp) and I could see the messages. But now in MIUI I can't do this, and I could like to read all my notifications in the notification bar, just like an AOSP rom or another ROM from Samsung, Sony...
I'd be very pleased if you introduce this feature. Thanks.

I bought this phone and it has the twrp and the 55.11.99 developer from xiaomi.eu
That's not an official xiaomi.eu rom... It's probably a seller's rom based on xiaomi.eu 5.1.9 (guessing from its name).

Those ROMs are known to be buggy.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Is auto brightness working on mi3?
Since I've updated to mm it doesn't work anymore for me: it sets on really high brightness even on low or no light
And it doesn't seem a sensor problem since in hardware test it seems all right
Anyone?

Guys anyone having trouble with WiFi speed?
I have Mi Note, and latest MIUI rom...
WiFi signal is at maximu... And i have 50Mbit connection... Soooooo everything should open very fast...
But, internet pages open really slow... and also when trying to dl something from play market it soooo slowly loading and then dl...

Over mobile date its really ok and fast... Only over wifi its slow...

Any solutions?

Guys anyone having trouble with WiFi speed?
I have Mi Note, and latest MIUI rom...
WiFi signal is at maximu... And i have 50Mbit connection... Soooooo everything should open very fast...
But, internet pages open really slow... and also when trying to dl something from play market it soooo slowly loading and then dl...

Over mobile date its really ok and fast... Only over wifi its slow...

Any solutions?
It's perfect for me. I have 50/15 Mbps bandwidth subscription and here is the measuring result in practice:

637c88fc1b9ba6c5c1892e9938fc61ef.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello Sir, i have a problem after flash xiaomi.eu 6.4.21 (Redmi Note 3 Pro) , where is my 4G/LTE Network ?

How can i fix it,
Thank you, (sorry about my English) :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-29-10-14-11_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-10-14-11_com.android.phone.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.