MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaShLo

Members
May 17, 2011
Mi3/4/MiNote suspended ??? That means no more updates for this devices? or is it only for this week?

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
are you sure? twitter, swarm,instagram and the periscope doesn't work...
Excuse me, I have not Twitter, Instagramm, Facebook. My main use is: phone, email. I tested the key features of MIUI and everything is perfect, including battery. I will tell me that I can use then Sony Ericcson T700,...

Last edited:
Reactions: delboy

antipasti

Members
Apr 26, 2016
Hey folks,
I'm on the last stable 7.2.5.0 with my aries - is it possible to flash this new weekly with updater app and without any wipe?
Thanks for your great work
antipasti

sktzr111

Members
Apr 24, 2016
i just got my Redmi 3 Pro (and my girlfriend a Redmi 3). I can't wait till i can flash this xiaomi.eu. So much shady chinese apps on the stock ROM i have...

schjor

Members
Jan 10, 2015
ingbrzy how is battery on mi5 compared to mi4c? You have both if I'm not wrong

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

wcwcwc

Members
Oct 11, 2015
Xiaomi redmi Note 2 Pro

Hi.
I need some help because I have a big problem.
With these last two updates (6.4.21 and 6.4.28), I can not make or receive calls ... The phone dials the numbers and rings when I receive it, but do not hear anything until the call drops.
Already make a clean wipe and darvik in TWRP and nothing. Everything is the same.
So I had to go back to version 6.4.14, for me is perfect.
I'm waiting for news

Xiaomi redmi Note 2 Pro

PT-PT
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro

Boa tarde.
Preciso de ajuda pois tenho um grande problema.
Com estas duas ultimas atualizações (6.4.21 e 6.4.28), não consigo efetuar nem receber chamadas... O telefone marca os numeros e toca quando as recebo, mas não ouço nada, até que a chamada cai.
Já efetuei a limpeza wipe e darvik no twrp e nada. tudo na mesma.
Assim tive de voltar à versão 6.4.14, que funciona impecavelmente bem.
Aguardo noticias

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro

K4yl0rd

Members
Apr 3, 2016
Guys, sorry for the noobyness, but... a couple of question:
- proud owner of a Redmi Note3 (MTK version): which ROM do I have to download? Hennesy?
- the phone is unlocked and TWRP has been flashed successfully. Will I receive (if I go 4 the weekly) regular OTA updates? Will I be able to apply them automatically, or do I have to boot into TWRP and update manually each time?

Thanks guys ;)

fosssy

Members
Apr 3, 2016
RN3 MTK hennessy , i come from 6.4.21 to 28.
Email app "AquaMail" crash when i open a mail, messenger "Threema" and "Signal" crash when i open a thread.
Dalvik and Cache wipe , no success.
App "Signal" remove and new install ,no success.
Now I'm back zu 6.4.21, all works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.