MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stable mi4 7.2.11 have problem with vietnamese language on Gallery is english.

Last edited:
For all with the Recovery issue:

Install it vía fastboot and don't reboot into system. When you want to get out of the fastboot mode, reboot into recovery (Vol Up+power).

PD. In some tutorials they say you have to type "fastboot reboot", or "press any key to reboot". Don't. Reboot manually into recovery.
And do you know where we can find the fastboot flash file? So i can use SP flash tool. I have a Redmi Note 3 MTK.

MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.4.14 Update Highlights
Messaging
New - Added card design for notification & service messages

MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.4.14 Full Changelog
System
Optimization - Improved algorithms for Silent and DND modes to be used at the same time. (04-13)
Fix - Storage leaks lead to performance problems (04-08)

Messaging
New - Added card design for notification & service messages (04-12)

MI Wallet
Optimization - Improved the display of available payment methods during checkout. (04-13)
Optimization - Mi Wallet start page opened by default. (04-13)
Optimization - Manual updates for credit card cash backs. (04-13)
Optimization - Improved display for the payment page which appears after scanning a QR code. (04-13)
Fix - Fixed the issue with recurring notifications after a successful credit card cash back. (04-13)
Fix - Fixed account error which appeared after resetting the password in some cases. (04-13)
Fix - The app crashed after an unsupported credit card was added in the English version. (04-13)
Fix - Checkouts were unsuccessful in some cases. (04-13)

Another bug on Nexus 5:
One-handed mode doesn't work!!
It's really wired and sad to see that navigation bar... It doesn't make any sense to see a kitkat navbar on a 6.0.1 ROM, it gives us a unconsistent ROM, like not 'shaped'

MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.4.14 Update Highlights
Messaging
New - Added card design for notification & service messages

MIUI 7 China Developer ROM 6.4.14 Full Changelog
System
Optimization - Improved algorithms for Silent and DND modes to be used at the same time. (04-13)
Fix - Storage leaks lead to performance problems (04-08)

Messaging
New - Added card design for notification & service messages (04-12)

MI Wallet
Optimization - Improved the display of available payment methods during checkout. (04-13)
Optimization - Mi Wallet start page opened by default. (04-13)
Optimization - Manual updates for credit card cash backs. (04-13)
Optimization - Improved display for the payment page which appears after scanning a QR code. (04-13)
Fix - Fixed the issue with recurring notifications after a successful credit card cash back. (04-13)
Fix - Fixed account error which appeared after resetting the password in some cases. (04-13)
Fix - The app crashed after an unsupported credit card was added in the English version. (04-13)
Fix - Checkouts were unsuccessful in some cases. (04-13)
Super, i can't wait for miwallet optimization ;)

Reactions: lfelix
I want to flash EU rom over Chinese latest developer rom as my GPS is not working.
My bootloader is unlocked, I flashed TWRP however I can not boot in to it.
How can I flash this EU ROM using Spflash tools?
Where can I downloas the Fastboot version of this EU ROM.

Thanks

Wiko Fever has double tap wake up after upgrade.. When Xiaomi will improve this function on Redmi Note 2?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.4.7 EU

Where can I downloas the Fastboot version of this EU ROM.
If I'm not mistaken, xiaomi.eu hasn't got fastboot versions... You'll have to manage restoring your device with a Chinese fastboot rom, and then install normally the eu rom.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

MTK devices doesn't get Android base updates due to Mediatek licenses... buy Qualcomm if you want have any chance to update Android base...

Hasn't Lenovo k3 Note received Marshmallow ? That's mtk 6752. And didn't it start on kk, then upgrade to LL ? So it is possible .

Last edited:
You'll have to ask on miui.com, not here.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

It's probably not a good idea -battery life isn't RN2's strongpoint , and tap to wake is a battery drain-phones don't sleep , I believe .

Status
Not open for further replies.