MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
It is possible that the Mi 4 LTE discharging battery faster than Mi3W? A few days ago I got my Mi4 LTE. This is normal? Thx..

Hello, I am new to all this MIUI experience and I'm looking forward to learn how to install this ROM.
Does anybody know a full tutorial or a video where I can follow and install this?
Thank you.

Hi all,
It is possible that the Mi 4 LTE discharging battery faster than Mi3W? A few days ago I got my Mi4 LTE. This is normal? Thx..
Is your mi4 new ?
Can you remove its back cover and tell us if battery is mentionned samsung or sony ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello, I am new to all this MIUI experience and I'm looking forward to learn how to install this ROM.
Does anybody know a full tutorial or a video where I can follow and install this?
Thank you.
First of all, you should tell which device do you have and what version is installed on it.

Help please
I loose my Mi2 (fall in the sea from a boat)
Then I buy à Mi4s working perfectly but it is fit with stable eu version V 7.2.5.0
If I try to install last Rom aqua V 7.3.1.0
Update is refused
I use the French language working well also.
I can't use mi pc suite i have on the pc suite display ' the MIUI version of miui you're using is too old

Screenshot_2016-05-19-17-47-59_com.android.settings.png

Screenshot_2016-05-19-17-49-28_com.miui.bugreport.png

Last edited:
Buddy, I have the 7.2.13.0 Stable from Xiaomi.eu.
Sorry, I'm an user of a redmi note 2 not a mi5, but as far as I now, for that device you only need unlocked bootloader and twrp, if that is your case, you'd only need to download the ROM for your device

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm an user of a redmi note 2 not a mi5, but as far as I now, for that device you only need unlocked bootloader and twrp, if that is your case, you'd only need to download the ROM for your device

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
The thing is that I don't quite understand MIUI and I'm newbie to all of this. Do you know if there's any tutorial out there?

-Mi4 alarm clock problem

Hello,
since 6.5.5 and 6.5.12 i have problem with alarm clock. Often it rings only when i wake up the phone after night.
This Youtube Video shows the same youtube.com/ watch?v=exjcuekcEBc
(sorry cannot send the direct link need 10 posts)

I locked the clock app in Ram and its better i think

Any tipps ?

Hello,

I do have the same problem ...
Even afer trying : Settings -> Additional settings -> Battery & performance -> Manage apps battery usage -> Power saving modes set OFF

It seems to work sometimes now after having added my alarm application (Timely) to autostart (Security->Permissions->Autostart-> I added Timely) but not 100% sure ...

Reactions: Zock
Nope, but this problem is miui.com related so we have to wait their fix...
It seems to not be a problem for all people. I can change my whatsapp picture just fine. I made a wipe when going from KK to MM tho. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Help please
I loose my Mi2 (fall in the sea from a boat)
Then I buy à Mi4s working perfectly but it is fit with stable eu version V 7.2.5.0
If I try to install last Rom aqua V 7.3.1.0
Update is refused
Unlike mi2, mi4s bootloader is locked preventing roms not coming directly from xiaomi to be installed.
If you want to install roms from here, you have to unlock your bootloader first.
Thank xiaomi, waste some time and good luck :)

Reactions: phpolo
Huge thanks to the forum operators. Here is some feedback both for the programmers/operator and for the community.
I use mi3w and have recently updated to MM. I am very grateful for making the process easy by including the twrp in the first ROM. Just flashed twice and was done with the merged partition business! I cleared the cache and and dalvik cache only, not data.
I am using this ROM (6.5.12) and is my second MM rom, first one being the first MM rom.
I think the first one was better,faster,smoother than this current one.
I don't like the new gallery and the logics behind it. I used to have cloud only images shown on the gallery with a optimised version automatically. Now it is different. Now it also needs to download the optimised version again, even though it was in my phone. It is also impossible to delete photos from the phone while leaving it on the cloud, unless using a file manager. Plus point now I can sync any folder to cloud. I really don't like the chrome tabs merged with multitasking. Just noticed you can reverse that from chrome settings. I expected huge leap in performance but miui 6/7 performs so well it probably can't get better. Yet, with the MM system of pre compiling and ART VM, there should have been some improvement in performance and battery life, but none!
I loved the miui permission system but now MM permissions took over and it is so lame and retarded compared to what miui came up with ages ago(opinion).
My esfilemanager can't see USB otg dongles. Ever since updating to miui 7, I noticed that the information shown on battery usage is wrong. It still is.
My phone is a capable machine (sd800+2gRAM+fastMMC) able to run without lags and hiccups but unfinished ROMs like this make you think you need to buy a new phone :-( (I AM NOT BLAMING THE DEVELOPERS AT XIAOMI.EU)

some questions for everyone
1)Which miui version is the best in these both categories: battery life and smoothness?
2)can the old gallery app be used in the current ROM? How?
3) Who else thinks it is a good idea to have a separate thread/projectfor making ROMs that are based off a certain version of miui but updated to enhance performance and iron out bugs, but not adding features.
4) does anyone know of any hacked miui music with local search enabled (and no cloud like current one)?

Thanks.

not too old.
i red this type (mi4i) was a little part of china market, so they drop it from the weekly update of the china developer rom.
the xiaomi.eu builds are based on china developer build, so you can't upgrade your phone weekly.

the good news is the stable build will be upgrade as normal. it is far as the weekly update, but you will get updates sometimes.

Thanks for the clarification.. I used both stable and developer room from here..

The problem with stable release doesn't support all languages. I'm from India and my native language is Tamil, I choose English as default language.

I can read Tamil characters in development rom, whereas it became empty boxes in stable release. Which makes me to stay with development rom.

Please help!!

Hey guys, my Mi4c is on the way. Can someone tell which version is newer? 6.5.5 or 6.5.12?
Logically the 6.5.5 would be newer one but it seems it was created before 6.5.12.

Anything else I need to do before I'll be able to flash Mi4c?

Which number is higher, 5 or 12? :D
12, of course - newest

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.