MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not able to add a Google Account to Access the Play Store on Redmi 3 Pro. Any ideas? Already checked hosts file, it has only three lines in it, nothing for google services.

Reactions: dakota[kzn]
See my uploaded screenshots just above your post on page 9, the same is happening to my m2s

Did you installed it successfully finally? I tried with same roms from other server but I have still the same log message than, you. I think about downgrade to a better version, but it seem than the SDCARD is not mounbted anymore in recovery so I'm afraid it will fail. And I have not really the time to do a full flash in fastboot... I would love to avoid this as much as possible :(

I use this phone only to make call and test the app I make at work. I never ever played with TWRP settings or anything else.

Hii everyone! :D
Is this ROM include Paid Themes? If not, can I replace theme app from the others ROM?
Once again, can I install somethings like mithemes, paid themes exposed module on this?

Which Version is 7.3.1.0 at xiaomi.eu since they all start with 6.5.XX? Does it support Fingerprint on the Redmi 3 Pro?

Attachments

• Immagine 3.png
    Immagine 3.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: dakota[kzn]
I would like a reupload for Ido stable since I'm also not able to download from androidfilehost :(

Status
Not open for further replies.