MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, First of all thank you for all you work.
Allow me to suggest one modification to your ROM that will make happy a lot of people.
If you could find a way to Disable the notification of the Keyboard, you know the ugly Green Icon "Change Keyboard" notif.
Useless and annoying... if you could disable it or add a settings to choose enable or disable...
Thank you
You can make it disappear by leaving only one keyboard, I`m using swiftkey and with google keyboard disabled no more annoying prompts to change it

You can make it disappear by leaving only one keyboard, I`m using swiftkey and with google keyboard disabled no more annoying prompts to change it
Yes but... How can we disable Google keyboard? Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

ONLY FOR MI4C .. that method cannot be applied to Mi5 or newer locked devices.
So just wait, in one or to weeks xiaomi will send you the code for unlocking, meanwhile you can install the China dev and wait for the code.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

It may be a silly question but I;m going to ask anyway. The weather app on my Mi2S - 6.5.26 updates automatically only when I'm on Wi fi. When I'm only on my mobile data I have to enter the app and only then it updates.Any ideas?

Hello,
I am still on 6.5.19 (Redmi 2) and I experience some blue flickering when I watch a movie (saved on phone, not streaming...),
it happens either with the builtin player or mxplayer.
With all the ROMS i had in the past I've never had this... specially that it's happening with same movie video file that was fine in the past...

Does anyone have this too??

Maybe it have someting to do with the setting in Developper Options:
- Use NuPlayer (Experimental) instread of Awsome Player - this is set to YES

But as i said it happens also with mxplayer... so I don't know what to think...

Yesterday my Mi3W was out of battery after 6 hours of doing nearly nothing.

Today it runs since 7 hours and my battery says it has 75% left.
(Xiaomi Service-Framework with 25% and Android with 20% still biggest battery-drainer)
Good, but a little bit weird

And yes: I did a manual reboot after installation and before yesterdays short run.
But perhaps I have to turn it off for a while and not just reboot after installation(?).

Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk

Reactions: fernandodelvalle
Hi, I'm new here. Been using xiaomi.eu roms since a log time, awesome work!

I have severe battery drain on Mi Note, so I would like to go back to 6.5.12... The process would be as simple as flashing the Rom in twrp? Is there anything else I should do? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.