MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To install the MIUI8 will I need to wipe everything before do that, or just install over the MIUI7, as the updates?

Enviado de meu Mi-4c usando Tapatalk

Reactions: dribibu
RMN 3 MTK:
I like the speed of final ROM, but battery drain is not solved. So, in my opinion 6.5.5 is still the best for battery life. :)

How its possible mi note pro camera to be better than mi5...
Mi5 pictures have alot of noise in indoor situation..

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

There are some bugs in this ROM. I'm using Redmi Note 3 (MTK). Successfully flashed the ROM. Wiped all the partitions before setup. But some of the applications i tend to use daily don't work at all. For example Wakelock detector doesn't launch, just hangs with blank screen, my native city Parking app also crashes with errors. Also there are some users from 4pda who experience problems with aCalendar app, they cant edit events. Clearly something wrong with ROM.

I downgraded back to the previous version on my kenzo. My fingerprinter has no longer worked wtih 6.5.26.

What about Mi Pad 2? Is it the last xiaomi.eu update for this device? It's not supported by Miui 8 (At least not at this moment) @ingbrzy

Seems Mi5 6.5.26 update has been pulled from the chinese miui.com & en.miui.com sites...
(it was online earlier today, but it's now 6.5.19 again)

But I encounter no bugs so far with this xiamo.eu 6.5.26 ROM on my Mi5.

Hi ingbrzy!

Camera not working in RN3G. Only blank screen. I try another camera, but this simlar.

When touch the shoot button, flash is on and phone freezing and rebooting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganiutomo
Also, is there a list of apps included? I'm not sure is there a point to migrate to EU ROM as i still use english language. Only thing that irritates me is that there were some apps preinstalled on Global like Swift keyboard and Office and there are probably background processes that consume battery. Can somebody comment on that?
Those can be easily uninstalled if you prefer so
I think there is other "bloatware" within the global rom which are making it ~300mb more than eu roms
I personally prefer Swift and disable google keyboard, the office pack is also of the best available and include pdf support OTB

Hi, all looks working fine with Gemini...I hope the ram problem has been solved ...;)
Thanks again for your time and effort:)
Great job again !!!

Can't install on MI2. I select the zip file from the updater app, then de device reboot and let me in the TWRP main page. I even can't browse my sdcard to manually select the zip file to install. With the update last week, my phone was discharging (and become hot more than usual) even when USB is connected. It's sad.

See my uploaded screenshots just above your post on page 9, the same is happening to my m2s

Reactions: vincentfrey67
Status
Not open for further replies.