MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, ok! all perfect, ciao

Ciao Stefano, scusa se rompo, ma nelle Hermes hanno tolto il root? Poi non ho capito riguardo la 8, uscirà anche per il nostro o no? E se è no, vuol dire che non avremo più aggiornamenti visto che questa è l'ultima 7?
Grazie!!

Ciao Stefano, scusa se rompo, ma nelle Hermes hanno tolto il root? Poi non ho capito riguardo la 8, uscirà anche per il nostro o no? E se è no, vuol dire che non avremo più aggiornamenti visto che questa è l'ultima 7?
Grazie!!
Ciao zot, il Root non c'e',... ma non ti serve credo, in caso installa SuperSu, si la MIUI 8 la avremo al 17 giugno, bellissima
Hello zot, nothing Root, ... but I do not need them, if necessary install SuperSu, you will have the MIUI 8 to June 17, beautiful

Reactions: zot71
Sorry guys,
I'm new in this forum. I want to update mi TWRP Recovery and ROM from mi Xiaomi Mi5. I need a tutorial step by step to do it. I have MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0(MAACNDB), bootloader unlocked, and TWRP Recovery gemini 3.0.0

Thanks for your help and time.

Redmi 2: Anyone care to comment on the difference on the Android 5.1 stable firmware, compared to the 4.4 one? Stability / battery / performance changes?

Ciao zot, il Root non c'e',... ma non ti serve credo, in caso installa SuperSu, si la MIUI 8 la avremo al 17 giugno, bellissima
Hello zot, nothing Root, ... but I do not need them, if necessary install SuperSu, you will have the MIUI 8 to June 17, beautiful
Fellings? Found bugs?ram usage etc...

Consigli l'avanzamento, oppure è meglio restare alla settimana scorsa?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Fellings? Found bugs?ram usage etc...

Consigli l'avanzamento, oppure è meglio restare alla settimana scorsa?

Villuo .915 RAM free, battery is better, change it to also remember the last MIUI 7
Villo .915 RAM libere, la batteria e' leggermente meglio, cambiala come ricordo anche dell'ultima MIUI 7

Villuo .915 RAM free, battery is better, change it to also remember the last MIUI 7
Villo .915 RAM libere, la batteria e' leggermente meglio, cambiala come ricordo anche dell'ultima MIUI 7
Se è minimamente simile alla 5,12 allora andata, anche perché me la tengo poi per 2 settimane..
I think 6.5.12 was the best and still in my heart since I updated the ROM.

Waitin for 8th

Reactions: junkname
Se è minimamente simile alla 5,12 allora andata, anche perché me la tengo poi per 2 settimane..
I think 6.5.12 was the best and still in my heart since I updated the ROM.

Waitin for 8th

Si, molto fliuda, mi piace
Yes, very fluid, I like

Thanks Stefano, so kind as usual!! I need root for folder mount, dpi modification, root explorer, and so on, so probably I'll keep installed the 6.5.19 until MIUI 8 will be releaaed (not in the mood to download su for TWRP). Thanks again!!

Reactions: Stefano131270
The question is, if Xiaomi removed intentionally root from dev builds, will it be back on miui 8? ..

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

"If you know what you're doing..." that sounds scary. What kind of expertise is needed besides downloading SuperSU, starting TWRP and selecting the downloaded package?

And wherefrom do I download the appropriate Supersu package?

There is one on Play Store, can I use that? Probably not, because my hermes needs to be rooted first, and I don't know how to do that. I guess the rooting procedure is part of the SuperSU flash packet, right?

I would suggest to point those users that never had to deal with SuperSU before to a step-by-step guidance, if one exists somewhere. Or post one here.

Please?
If you don't know what root is, how to install it, why do you want to have it? Root is for advanced users only, for normal users root is not necessary.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The question is, if Xiaomi removed intentionally root from dev builds, will it be back on miui 8? ..

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
It won't be back due to Google policy. From now on you have to install root manually on every device.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: krassiy
"If you know what you're doing..." that sounds scary. What kind of expertise is needed besides downloading SuperSU, starting TWRP and selecting the downloaded package?

And wherefrom do I download the appropriate Supersu package?

There is one on Play Store, can I use that? Probably not, because my hermes needs to be rooted first, and I don't know how to do that. I guess the rooting procedure is part of the SuperSU flash packet, right?

I would suggest to point those users that never had to deal with SuperSU before to a step-by-step guidance, if one exists somewhere. Or post one here.

Please?

You can find in xda forum below the links forum.xda-developers (sorry I cannot post links bcause I have not reached 10 posts), here is the thread :
/showthread.php?
t=1538053

Last edited:
Redmi 2: Anyone care to comment on the difference on the Android 5.1 stable firmware, compared to the 4.4 one? Stability / battery / performance changes?

Redmi 2 Prime here.

Using EU ROM for months, is stable enough for typical daily activities, and this ROM is lighter than before. Battery is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.